Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2001 10:40:06 AM EDT
who got in any outdoor range time in march. i have a total of zero hours this month ( either raining or snowing every weekend over here)[:(]
Link Posted: 3/31/2001 10:56:11 AM EDT
[#1]
I got some a couple of weeks ago.  It was the only weekend this month that it hasn't been rainy and cold.
Link Posted: 3/31/2001 11:31:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/31/2001 11:38:14 AM EDT
[#3]
My range is a 5 minute drive from my work.

I usually get out there every day, weather permitting.
It's part of my daily routine. G-R-E-A-T way to blow off the steam built up through a work-day.
Link Posted: 3/31/2001 11:40:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Spent 5hrs their yesterday. [:D]  [sniper]
Link Posted: 3/31/2001 5:58:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Since I go to the range to practice for hunting, and it just may rain when I hunt, I go to the range just the same. Bad weather never stops me.
Link Posted: 3/31/2001 6:15:25 PM EDT
[#6]
I haven't been to the range since mid November. Man, I gotta get out! [:D]Milldude  [sniper]
Link Posted: 3/31/2001 6:48:10 PM EDT
[#7]
I have been considering going to the indoor range in ankeny milldude...check it out, they even have an 100 yard rifle range and the electronic simulator? they have leagues and IDPA matches too

Let me know if you get bored some weekend and wanna check it out?

check it out...

[url]http://www.nlsi.net[/url]

Link Posted: 3/31/2001 8:21:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Ia Jack-
Been there several times when it was "Line of Fire". Pretty nice set up. I haven't been there since it fell under new management, though. [:D] Milldude
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top