Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2011 5:58:25 PM EDT
Since we went to the last shuttle launch as guests of one of the astronauts, I thought a photo signed by the entire crew would be special.  Photo came from NASA's website and my wife photoshopped the mission patch and signature lines. Size is around 11x14.  I bought some carbon fiber sheet veneer to use as a mat when I have it framed.

Then I decided that if I have a signed photo of the last mission, I should have one from the first launch.  I'll use the carbon fiber for matting on this one as well.

I'm thinking of having a plate engraved for each photo explaining the significance.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 6:14:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Awesome. We host the astronauts for the Fiesta Bowl and they bring a plaque for our hotel owner to showcase a mission patch when they do. We have a couple from a few Columbia crews, Discovery and Atlantis as well. Ill see if I can snag pics of them
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top