Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2011 4:22:23 PM EDT
at work?  It's blocked for the employees, but I am not an employee but  I have to use their internet access. I know you can backdoor it through some sites. Any one know them?
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 4:23:36 PM EDT
[#1]
You should only be accessing stuff related to your job.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 4:23:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
at work?  It's blocked for the employees, but I am not an employee but  I have to use their internet access. I know you can backdoor it through some sites. Any one know them?

At my school, the covert domains are blocked too even though I try to research stuff about Americans...  proxies work though.

proxy.org
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 4:25:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Tacked thread in Team.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 4:33:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Remote desktop to your home computer
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 4:34:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Check the resources in team. They are above the pinned threads.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 4:36:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Just tell IT that you need access to the site.

I unblacklisted arfcom where I worked.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 4:37:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
You should only be accessing stuff related to your job.

Yep.  I would think job related stuff should be allowed at work.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 4:37:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Connect to your home PC via Remote Desktop.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top