Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/3/2011 2:54:04 AM EDT
Anyway was kind of dating an ex of mine, things were going great or so it seemed. One day she didn't answer my calls and then the next day I called and she answered, she was done with me I guess. Basically with the quick progression I am expecting that she found another guy before she dumped me what say yall?
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 2:57:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Can someone tell me how to fix a computer issue. I don't see any pix.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 2:58:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Anyway was kind of dating an ex of mine, things were going great or so it seemed. One day she didn't answer my calls and then the next day I called and she answered, she was done with me I guess. Basically with the quick progression I am expecting that she found another guy before she dumped me what say yall?

Monkey Syndrome.

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 3:01:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Monkey Syndrome.

I have no clue what that means. I've got no clue what occured between roughly 7pm and 3 am lol
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 3:18:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Monkey Syndrome.

I have no clue what that means. I've got no clue what occured between roughly 7pm and 3 am lol

Monkeys don't let go of one limb until they have a hold on another.

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 3:19:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Bitches be crazy.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 3:20:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Monkey Syndrome.

Yeah I appreciate it guys. Did some hardcore beer drinking whilst working on a pickup and am bored now.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 3:23:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Don't get too attached to any one female
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 3:26:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Don't get too attached to any one female

Yeah I learned my lesson. She acted way different this time and I actually liked being around her and it kind of hurts to get cast away. Oh well I guess I kind of deserve it because I was dating two girls at one time haha.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 3:27:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Yep.... Monkey Syndrome... or monkey phenomena, whatever you want to call it.

She was lonely and you filled a void for a while until she found someone better.  

Earlier this year, almost right at a year after the last girlfriend pulled the "ignore him until he goes away" method of breaking up with me, she txts me, all saying she wants to apologize to me. I told her I didn't need it and blew her off.  She was probably just between cocks and wanted something to fill the void.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 3:27:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Pay attention to other things and keep busy with guy stuff, and women will hang around.
The minute you make it too easy for them, they bail.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 3:28:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Monkey Syndrome.

Sex?

Edit: Damnit! Post 308 fail
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 3:29:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
what say yall?

Don't waste your time trying to figure it out. Wimmenz are hard to understand sometimes. When you finally meet one that you can figure out then hang on to her.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 3:30:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Since you're available again, I hear Amanda Knox & Casey Anthony are single.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 3:36:49 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I'd hit both

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 3:37:31 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'd hit both  

Oh so would I.... More then once!
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 3:43:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Monkey Syndrome.

Sex?

Lol unfortunately not. I tried me best but that didn't happen. I remember working on my pickup doing some sanding for paint, drinking copious amounts of beer and then waking up at 3 am and here I am lol.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 3:48:33 AM EDT
[#17]
You are a back burner guy... she like's you sitting on the back burner, just in case her new guy doesn't work out.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 3:50:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
You are a back burner guy... she like's you sitting on the back burner, just in case her new guy doesn't work out.

Well thats fucking out of the question. Just for this shenanigans I'm going to make at pass at both her best friends haha.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 3:51:29 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Monkey Syndrome.

Sex?

Lol unfortunately not. I tried me best but that didn't happen. I remember working on my pickup doing some sanding for paint, drinking copious amounts of beer and then waking up at 3 am and here I am lol.

not sex with you bud

she had sex with someone else

she is hanging from another branch now

move one

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 3:53:24 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Yep.... Monkey Syndrome... or monkey phenomena, whatever you want to call it.

She was lonely and you filled a void for a while until she found someone better.  

Earlier this year, almost right at a year after the last girlfriend pulled the "ignore him until he goes away" method of breaking up with me, she txts me, all saying she wants to apologize to me. I told her I didn't need it and blew her off.  She was probably just between cocks and wanted something to fill the void.

Women who do that shit deserve to have men do the same shit to them. Thing is, we are assholes when we do it.

It pisses me off to NO END, how women get a pass for all the asshole shit they pull. I've gone on lots of dates, and been involved with lots of women. And I will tell you this... Everytime I hear women say "Men are all such jerks! Why are they all so inconsiderate!?" I just feel like saying, "Right... like you women are any different!?"

Most women are assholes. Most men are assholes as well... in sumnation... most *PEOPLE* are assholes. IT sickens me because I always try to treat others how I want to be treated... yet no one ever treats me like I want to be treated.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 3:55:03 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well thats fucking out of the question. Just for this shenanigans I'm going to make at pass at both her best friends haha.
And remember.. Your the jerk if you tell her "no".

I love how women can cheat on us, screw us over, use us, etc... but we're ALWAYS the jerks, even when we break up with them because we can't stand their use and abuse. No matter what, the man is the bad guy. ALWAYS.

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 3:56:03 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I love how women can cheat on us, screw us over, use us, etc... but we're ALWAYS the jerks, even when we break up with them because we can't stand their use and abuse. No matter what, the man is the bad guy. ALWAYS.

I'm noticing that bull shit. I swear she did this just to hurt me. I knew I shouldn't do it but I didn't listen to myself and thought it was different.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 3:58:39 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Monkey Syndrome.

So that's what it's called. My wife had that.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 4:08:00 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I wouldn't even say anything to this gutterslut If I was a guy. Shuffle on out the door, and enjoy a world of people that appreciate you.

I'd just walk away, glad they she is gone.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 4:09:08 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I wouldn't even say anything to this gutterslut If I was a guy. Shuffle on out the door, and enjoy a world of people that appreciate you.

Yeah I made a bad plan and got super drunk and talked to her to try and get her back. Rule number 1 and I broke it. Oh well being drunk isn't good lol
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 4:13:40 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah I made a bad plan and got super drunk and talked to her to try and get her back. Rule number 1 and I broke it. Oh well being drunk isn't good lol

Well, you can always tap her, if you want a friend, just don't read anything into it. OH, and wear protection. She is NOT a keeper of anything unSTD related.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 4:14:55 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, you can always tap her, if you want a friend, just don't read anything into it. OH, and wear protection. She is NOT a keeper of anything unSTD related.

That was kind of the arrangement I guess lol apparently unknown to me. And that last one is a given forever and always.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 4:19:29 AM EDT
[#28]
Why does it matter?

She's done with you, time to move on.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 4:20:49 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Why does it matter?

She's done with you, time to move on.

Because I'm still drunk from last night and feel like talking lol.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 4:25:59 AM EDT
[#30]
When it doesn't work out with the new guy ( or girl) she may act like nothing happened and start calling you again.

This would be the time to try anal sex if you haven't already. Don't forget to post pics.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 4:26:56 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
When it doesn't work out with the new guy ( or girl) she may act like nothing happened and start calling you again.

This would be the time to try anal sex if you haven't already. Don't forget to post pics.

Hahahahah I seriously doubt said act would work. Hell by the time I get done pounding it shes sore for a couple of days lol
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 4:27:08 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
what say yall?

Don't waste your time trying to figure it out. Wimmenz are hard to understand sometimes. When you finally meet one that you can figure out then hang on to her.

Yeah, when you figure women out then let us know.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 4:28:37 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
what say yall?

Yeah, when you figure women out then let us know.

My grandpa always said this. He said that they don't even know them selves just emotional creatures so men won't ever understand them lol.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 4:42:21 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
what say yall?

This is the most well reasoned answer to the OP's question on here...and it applies with equal force both ways....

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 4:43:54 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
what say yall?

This is the most well reasoned answer to the OP's question on here...and it applies with equal force both ways....

If I ever find that girl that I love to be around and doesn't bitch when I'm working on my pickups I am going to make her my wife. No qualms gonna ask her to marry me there.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 4:46:12 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
what say yall?

If I ever find that girl that I love to be around and doesn't bitch when I'm working on my pickups I am going to make her my wife. No qualms gonna ask her to marry me there.
You know what? my favorite part(okay,one of them anyway) of dating men is hanging out in the garage while they work on their cars/trucks/bikes etc....theres just something about a man who gets dirty, knows how to do real guy stuff and appreciates my attempts at being cute and distracting him while he works....

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 4:48:08 AM EDT
[#37]
Man up and move on,plenty more to choose from.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 4:48:37 AM EDT
[#38]
Get on with your life.  No woman on Earth is worth even the small amount of grief you have subjected yourself to here.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 4:55:55 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

We've all BTDT.  

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 4:59:25 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
what say yall?

You know what? my favorite part(okay,one of them anyway) of dating men is hanging out in the garage while they work on their cars/trucks/bikes etc....theres just something about a man who gets dirty, knows how to do real guy stuff and appreciates my attempts at being cute and distracting him while he works....

That is great and your SO is very lucky. I really have no clue why I even worried about this girl. I guess having more cows than people in my town is a reason. But yeah she always, like every day and bitched and nagged about my pickup, and me working on it. And she bitched about me surfing arfcom if I was sitting on the couch with her.

I appreciate the responses everyone I made a bad decision in this whole deal lol. Drunk isn't a great idea lol.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 5:08:14 AM EDT
[#41]
possum.

maybe a possum/anteater hybrid.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 6:15:26 AM EDT
[#42]
Another CK woman girl trouble thread?

Pretty soon he'll be the new SAH/Whey8 here.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 6:23:54 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Learn to be ok with that;  Just like affirmative action, sexual harassment, and hate crimes, it's the way it is because the others have an inferiority complex.  You can deal with it, because you are a man, and that's what men do.  [Insert Rocco from Boondock Saints quotes here]
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 6:36:00 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Monkey Syndrome.

Sex?

I think he means she spent that time fuckin some other dude
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 6:38:59 AM EDT
[#45]
She found someone else to "fill" her needs.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 6:48:01 AM EDT
[#46]
There are all kinds of women out there, find a better model, a straight shooter.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 6:49:51 AM EDT
[#47]
For little Monday morning quarter backing. Don't go back to exes, it's had it's chance and it didn't work. No point in revisiting the stress and drama.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 6:52:52 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Best first post ever
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 6:59:32 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Best first post ever

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 7:03:07 AM EDT
[#50]
Never trust anyone who bleeds for 7 days and don't die.    Next time she pulls that crap with you. Just bang her leave your baby batter & a old ten dollar bill on her chest on your way out the door.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top