Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/2/2011 7:02:13 PM EDT
I hate that mother fucker, I hate Rex Ryan and I hate the Jets. Biggest fucking trash talking faggots in the NFL.
Bahahaha! How many picks has the bum thrown today? Or fumbles? How soon before he is no longer playing in the NFL?

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 7:09:43 PM EDT
[#1]
This is one of the ugliest games I've seen in a long, long time. I kind of liked the Jets when they did the HBO "Hard Knocks" thing, but I'm indifferent now. Sanchez hasn't done much in the NFL, and despite being in the AFC Championship game two years in a row, he still makes stupid rookie mistakes and acts like he's the best QB out there. I don't see him getting any better and look forward to him being a backup.

I think the Ravens are one of the most hard hitting and intense teams in the NFL, but they are also dirty and have gotten away with a lot of bullshit this game. The officiating tonight is horrendous at best, but I don't think it will change the eventual outcome much since the Ravens are clearly the better team on the field. The game is not that interesting now, except maybe I'll see yet another defensive touchdown.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 7:19:47 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

This is one of the ugliest games I've seen in a long, long time. I kind of liked the Jets when they did the HBO "Hard Knocks" thing, but I'm indifferent now. Sanchez hasn't done much in the NFL, and despite being in the AFC Championship game two years in a row, he still makes stupid rookie mistakes and acts like he's the best QB out there. I don't see him getting any better and look forward to him being a backup.

I think the Ravens are one of the most hard hitting and intense teams in the NFL, but they are also dirty and have gotten away with a lot of bullshit this game. The officiating tonight is horrendous at best, but I don't think it will change the eventual outcome much since the Ravens are clearly the better team on the field. The game is not that interesting now, except maybe I'll see yet another defensive touchdown.

Let us hope so.

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 7:20:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I have Rodgers and Sanchez on my fantasy team. Bum ass Sanchez is screwing everything up
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 7:26:19 PM EDT
[#4]
sanchez and eli manning are fucking bums. I hate having players on my fantasy team if they are gettin balls from one of them!
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 7:31:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Ya but do you like Rex Ryan?
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 7:31:53 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I have Rodgers and Sanchez on my fantasy team. Bum ass Sanchez is screwing everything up

Please, don't tell me you've been starting Sanchez over Rodgers.....

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 7:53:26 PM EDT
[#7]

The Baltimore fans have been relentlessly taunting Sanchez for like 20-30 minutes.

"SANCHEZ!!....SANCHEZ!!....SANCHEZ!!....SANCHEZ!"
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 7:54:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Please, don't tell me you've been starting Sanchez over Rodgers.....

We start 2 qbs in our league.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 8:01:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Tonight they got the " Dirty Sanchez ".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top