Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2011 1:33:12 PM EDT
Damn
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 1:43:43 PM EDT
[#1]
CarbineMom deactivated my sirius radio and got me a new XM –– with no NFL or NASCAR .  

WTF happened?
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 1:44:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
CarbineMom deactivated my sirius radio and got me a new XM –– with no NFL or NASCAR .  

WTF happened?

Al Davis is alive, therefore the Raiders suck.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 1:46:09 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF happened?

Al Davis has been dead for at least 12 years.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 1:46:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

WTF happened?

NEWS FLASH- Sirius/XM is one company now.

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 1:49:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF happened?

NEWS FLASH- Sirius/XM is one company now.  

and with a "Sirius" package you got NASCAR in car audio and home team radio of the NFL.

With an XM radio package I get MLB and NHL and it looks like NBA.  Don't even get the NASCAR channel that just has the radio call on it.  
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 1:51:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF happened?

Al Davis has been undead for at least 12 years.

FIFY
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 4:02:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Not quite as good as people thought.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 4:05:39 PM EDT
[#8]
lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top