20 Kansas State

21 Virginia Tech

22 Arizona State

23 Florida State

24 Texas A&M

25 Baylor
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 9:09:32 AM EDT
[#1]
While I'm happy to see Michigan move up from 19 to 12, I'm not sure it's deserved just yet. They've had a pretty cupcake schedule, thus far. Yesterday was their first conference game, and while they hung 58 on Minnesota in a shutout...it was still Minnesota.

I'll be more interested in seeing how they do against Northwestern, next week...not that they're a powerhouse either, but it will to a better job of illuminating strengths and weaknesses.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 9:18:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Why in the blue fuck are we still ranked?
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 9:19:31 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Why in the blue fuck are we still ranked?

This.  I really thought Georgia would move back into the top 25 this week.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 9:34:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Damn, Arkansas jumped eight places
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 9:39:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Poll sucks.

Penn State should be around # 12

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 9:43:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Nov. 5,  Tuscaloosa, AL.   Setting up to be the biggest regular season college football game in our generation.  
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 9:49:01 AM EDT
[#7]
While I am a diehard U of M fan I don't think we should be 12th yet. But I am just happy to see OSU didn't snake it's way in.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 9:53:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
While I'm happy to see Michigan move up from 19 to 12, I'm not sure it's deserved just yet.  

From what I have seen, Michigan @ 12 is much more legitimate then Auburn @ 15.  I like it but do not believe it.

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 9:53:50 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

While I am a diehard U of M fan I don't think we should be 12th yet. But I am just happy to see OSU didn't snake it's way in.

I'm not. If we beat them this year, what are we going to say? You won't be able to taunt them with it. Any reasonable OSU fan will say "Well, congrats. You beat up on the worst team OSU has had in forever".

The Game is going to suck this year.

I'm bummed that they're playing this bad. How can I revel in a victory over unranked mediocrity?

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 9:58:48 AM EDT
[#10]
#20. Sneaking in.

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 10:00:12 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not. If we beat them this year, what are we going to say? You won't be able to taunt them with it. Any reasonable OSU fan will say "Well, congrats. You beat up on the worst team OSU has had in forever".

I'm bummed that they're playing this bad. How can I revel in a victory over unranked mediocrity?

It hasn't ment anything since 2007. It's not a new phenomenon.

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 10:02:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I recommend you DVR the game this year. Enjoy it, replay it once a month, and wave the banner in our face. Because you and I both know this won't last long.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 10:02:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Arkansas got a good push from A&M
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 10:04:33 AM EDT
[#14]
I'm glad the Noles are still ranked. The 2 losses came against the now #3 and #8 teams. Hopefully EJ Manuel will be back in action soon.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 10:07:19 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I recommend you DVR the game this year. Enjoy it, replay it once a month, and wave the banner in our face. Because you and I both know this won't last long.

OSU has a long way to go, at least 3 years and that's assuming they don't get hit with recruiting penalties. Both Quarterbacks are HORRIBLE, their best players are all leaving to the NFL. OSU hasn't had a big class in 3 years. They got awhile to go to get back to what they were a couple years ago.

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 10:08:55 AM EDT
[#16]
Nebraska at 14 is a joke too.  We suck bad.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top