Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/2/2011 7:05:43 AM EDT
Ok LAST YEAR in December (2010) I sent Lancaster arms a check for $250 and the info for my local FFL so they would ship me a milled AK-74 side folder receiver that I was going to build my Krink on.  Waited 4 weeks and called 6 or 7 times before i got someone who said it would be shipped out the 3rd week of February.....  Then it was march, I called, and called , and left voice mails, and called finally got someone.  Talked to a guy "Chad" I think who told me about some machine problems and a change to this or that.  I said just send me a receiver.  Waited..... Waited.... Called.... Called.... Called.... Finally a girl answers, I say I just want my money back and I'm deploying in may, they say i will have a check soon.  Waited... Waited.... Waited... Called... Called.  Chad answers, i say I want my check or a receiver and he says "is this Sardo"? Oh he rembers me and that they owe me money, I tell him I want my money and don't care about the receiver anymore.  I'm told a check will be in the mail.  Needless to say i repeated that process a few more times unti I went to afghan where I don't have the time or ability to call them once a day.

Where i am going with this is if I could get a few of my fellow ARFCOM members to start calling them for me f you have some time.  If you would like to help me out shoot me an email and I'll give you the details personally rather than postin it all over here.  Or give them a call on my behalf asking why Mr. Sardo hasn't received his return check since they said it was going out 8 months ago?

The number is. (623) 877-4356
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 7:10:30 AM EDT
[#1]
It's unlikely that anyone calling Lancaster will accomplish anything no matter how many times it happens.
Calling the state Attorney general has worked for some people IIRC.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 7:16:45 AM EDT
[#3]
So this company is fucking over someone who is deployed and defending me and mine? Well fuck them, its on now!

I have the number in my phone. OP you should add "Fire Mission" to your title.

I'm also thinking that some of our Arfcom lawyers could help out by sending one of those sweet letters....
Jim
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 7:35:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 7:44:10 AM EDT
[#5]
May want to look into Criminal Fraud and see if your State allows victims of crime to get financial restitution upon conviction of a criminal defendant.

They money and time you'd have to lay out for a civil suit and the difficulty in enforcing the judgment would probably be more hassle than $250 is worth, but these guys shouldn't be able to go around defrauding people out of their money and get away with it.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 7:55:29 AM EDT
[#6]
I hope someone sues the shit out of these guys. Similar to my experience.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 8:05:49 AM EDT
[#7]
so who the hell do they do business with?  i mean they have to make money some how right
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 8:17:50 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

so who the hell do they do business with?  i mean they have to make money some how right

The ATF?

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 9:14:50 AM EDT
[#9]
It says a lot about them that they are willing to jerk off a guy who is deployed.

Fuck them.

Somebody from that company must be a member here, and be reading this, if so; shame on you, you suck.

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 7:38:28 AM EDT
[#10]
so......   i should just give up?
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 7:47:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
so......   i should just give up?

Found this in the blog.

"Recovery of funds lost through poor business transactions ( if under $5,000.00) can be made through the local Justice Court which has civil jurisdiction on civil monetary recovery suits. The jurisdiction for the geographical area of Goodyear is the Estrella Mountain Justice Court and a claim can be made through them. You may reach this court, through the website at: www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov then follow the link to Justice Courts and small claims.The U.S Department of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms website is www.ATF.GOV"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top