Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2011 6:44:20 PM EDT
Cleaning the garage and came across my first good helmet I ever bought. Was gonna chuck it in the garbage, but on a whim checked Ebay.  Damn things are bringing more than I paid for it brand new in the 80's! I looked bad ass in this thing! It's like a space helmet the visor slides up inside the helmet.

Link Posted: 10/1/2011 6:54:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Ebay, you will.

Serially, I never buy second-hand safety equipment (except extinguishers, which can be re-certed by an extinguisher place).  But YMMV, sell that sucker.  Kewl looking, fo sho.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 6:56:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Ebay, you will.

Serially, I never buy second-hand safety equipment (except extinguishers, which can be re-certed by an extinguisher place).  But YMMV, sell that sucker.  Kewl looking, fo sho.

This; you will never know...
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 7:06:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh it's going on Ebay  for sure. I don't think anyone will ear it as there are much better constructed helmets out there now. It is more of a collectible now as they were expensive and not a high production helmet. I have seen a few sell for $180-$250!
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 7:43:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks like it was made for the new TRON movie.

Link Posted: 10/1/2011 8:06:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks to your sig line, I'm listening to Ill Communications..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top