Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/10/2002 11:39:53 PM EDT
[url]http://www.salon.com/mwt/sust/2002/06/11/nuge/index.html[/url]
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 11:54:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Ted Nuggent is so cool! He was on a radio station in my local area about a month ago. He was promoting his new book, and got into a good conversation about guns, especially concealed weapons permits. It was a very refreshing conversation to listen too. He is suppose to come to Portland,Oregon sometime this summer for a concert.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 12:55:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Not my style in music, but dammit I love his sense of freedoms..I KNOW he makes Rosie cringe...

[b][red]TED NUGENT FOR NRA PRESIDENT DAMMIT[/red][/b]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 1:03:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 4:34:05 AM EDT
[#4]
[url]http://www.tednugent.com/[/url]

Nice forum there too.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 9:57:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Classic Ted:

You're in San Francisco, so you owe those people out there to enlighten them to these things that they have tried to distance themselves from. And they are paying for it: in the crime rate, in the AIDS rate, in the molestation rate, in the allowing-dog-to-kill-people rate. A dog couldn't possibly kill someone while I'm around. Wanna know why? Because I have a Glock in my belt and if I saw a dog endangering some person, I'd shoot the motherfucker. There you go. Case closed, drive safely. Dogs nothing, people 1.
View Quote

Ted carries a Glock and doesn't mind shooting dogs.

Someone here is going to get pissed... [flame]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 10:02:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Uncle Ted is awesome. He is always on message and tells what is on his mind and in the words of Ted "You gotta love that!"
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 10:21:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Classic Ted:

You're in San Francisco, so you owe those people out there to enlighten them to these things that they have tried to distance themselves from. And they are paying for it: in the crime rate, in the AIDS rate, in the molestation rate, in the allowing-dog-to-kill-people rate. A dog couldn't possibly kill someone while I'm around. Wanna know why? Because I have a Glock in my belt and if I saw a dog endangering some person, I'd shoot the motherfucker. There you go. Case closed, drive safely. Dogs nothing, people 1.
View Quote

View Quote

I like dogs, but I'd shoot one that was attacking someone. What are you going to do? Watch someone get mauled to death?
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 10:29:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Classic Ted:

View Quote

View Quote

I like dogs, but I'd shoot one that was attacking someone. What are you going to do? Watch someone get mauled to death?
View Quote
Bingo.  Exactly how I feel.  I would shoot one of my own dogs if that was the only way to stop it from attacking an innocent person.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 10:37:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 10:39:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Bingo.  Exactly how I feel.  I would shoot one of my own dogs if that was the only way to stop it from attacking an innocent person.
View Quote

Damn straight.  I'd shoot your dog, too.  [;D]

...and I'd expect you to shoot mine, too, if it was attacking an innocent person.  [:D]

the_reject
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top