BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2011 1:01:01 PM EDT
Starting now, this should
Be good

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 1:04:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks....been looking for something to watch besides Top Gun.....hopefully this will be entertaining.

-PC-
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 1:06:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Thanks....been looking for something to watch besides Top Gun.....hopefully this will be entertaining.

-PC-

Its the SYFY channel, what could go wrong?
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 1:09:21 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

-PC-

Its the SYFY channel, what could go wrong?

firefly marathon on the science channel

Link Posted: 10/1/2011 1:12:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Is it supposed to be epic or something ?

IMDB.com gives it 3.4 stars.

The girls are pretty hot though.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 1:16:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I take it you are not familer with the SYFY channel movies, , they are to be experianced, helps when drinking..
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 1:20:58 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I take it you are not familer with the SYFY channel movies, , they are to be experianced, helps when drinking..

I know. Most of them are stinkers. I watch until the monster shows it's face. Almost always some CGI piece of crap. Sometimes they aren"t that bad...
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 1:34:09 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's not a syfy movie.

Fear.net... Chiller... one of those.

It's pretty bad, but no mutant sharks or wrestlers.

Link Posted: 10/1/2011 1:37:43 PM EDT
[#8]
don't you mean "pumpkin KARVER"?

you know kelly's heroes is on hdnet movies and there's a firefly marathon running as well?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top