Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2011 11:27:24 AM EDT
I am an iPhone user and would like a new design and a larger screen....this may not be a good sign.

In before the apple haters.

linky link
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 11:29:17 AM EDT
[#1]
We will see on Tuesday...!
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 11:30:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
We will see on Tuesday...!

yes we will, gonna lose a little productivity at work at about 10am Pacific time
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 11:32:24 AM EDT
[#3]
There are other leaks like the new case designs and carrier inventory system updates that make me think they may be doing an iphone 4S to replace the current 3gs and a new iphone 5 to be the top of the line model.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 11:36:18 AM EDT
[#4]
So being an Android guy can you explain what this means?
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 11:40:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
So being an Android guy can you explain what this means?

apple is having an event on tuesday to release the info on the new iPhone coming out soon, people are wondering if it will look like the ip4 with just some spec bumps or if it will be a new design, called the "iPhone 5"
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 11:41:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
There are other leaks like the new case designs and carrier inventory system updates that make me think they may be doing an iphone 4S to replace the current 3gs and a new iphone 5 to be the top of the line model.

yes, I have seen those....I hope you are right
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top