Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2011 8:38:41 AM EDT
We often gripe about things which disappointed us, or made us angry.

How about the flip side? What are some products or services which you've personally
found to be far better than their competition? (Give a short explanation why you like them).

Here are a few I'd recommend without reservation:

Nokian All-Season SUV tires –– by far the best tires I've ever put on my Jeeps.
Incredible traction on ice and snow, handle well on dry pavement, twice
the service life of the factory-supplied junk.

Sanyo Eneloop Rechargeable Batteries –– best rechargeable AA and AAA
batteries I've ever used. Hold a charge in storage for months, can be recharged over
a thousand times. I haven't used these in high-current-discharge applications like a
camera flash, but in radios, walkie-talkies, GPS units, and flashlights, they're outstanding.

Boeshield T-9 –– the best rust preventative there is, period. I use it on all my tools
and firearms. No more orange freckles that make you want to punch holes in the wall.

Zenni Optical
Zenni Optical –– quality prescription eyeglasses at a fraction of the price charged by
the local optometrist. After paying almost $600 to the local eye doctor for glasses (just the
glasses, not the exam), I purchased a virtually identical pair from Zenni. Polycarbonate coated
lenses, titanium memory frames, blended bi-focals –– for $64.95. They arrived in less than a week,
and the lenses were flawless. Since then, I've ordered several more pairs. The prescriptions are
always correct, the quality is high, and the turnaround time is really quick. Consistently the best.

Link Posted: 10/1/2011 8:40:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Oakley sunglasses.

ETA: Went through 2 pairs of A-wires, and I am 6mos into a pair of tightropes. All polarized. I love them.

As far as tires goes, BFGoodrich Gforce sport summer tires are fantasric for the money. They are fantastic on my Acura RSX-s which has also exceeded my expectations. Great car, with great tires.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 9:12:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Kirby home care systems!

Absolutely the best in everything they do!

Too expensive? Add up what it'd cost to buy a different machine to do what they do - and even the asking price looks reasonable (kinda'). Then, buy the warranties (Of thier rivals, I mean. Kirby lifetime rebuilding agreement is FREE!) - if you even can!

The way they're made, the job(s) they do/how they do 'em and the unmatched way they're warrantied . . . The fact they're sold door-to-door aside, Kirbys are one of the very best products ever made. (all American-made, too!)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top