Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/30/2011 9:53:14 PM EDT
 JACKSONVILLE, Fla. –– Christopher Harris said he's learned a lesson about meeting people on Facebook after he set up a meeting with who he thought was a woman.
"I don't even like Facebook. I was on Twitter, then I go back to Facebook for two days and this happens to me," said Harris.
Harris said that when he went to meet this person, he instead found a man at the end of a dead end road. The man pulled out a gun, shot into his car door, said Harris.  

http://www.news4jax.com/news/29357187/detail.html

I remember we used to meet chicks in person, I just dont understand all this facebook shenanigans ?
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 9:58:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I wouldn't meet anyone for the first time on a dead end road.

A woman can kill ya just as dead as a guy can.The guy is an idiot.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 10:03:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like a made up story. Probably a drug deal gone bad and the guy needed a story to tell the cops after he wrecked his car.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top