Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/30/2011 8:45:47 AM EDT
As NewsBusters has been reporting, the media's obsession with New Jersey Governor Chris Christie's weight has become totally absurd.

On Friday's "Morning Joe," during a discussion about obesity prompted by a pathetic column by the Washington Post's Eugene Robinson entitled "Christie's Hefty Burden," MSNBC's Al Sharpton joked, "So what I think we should do is put Governor Christie in jail for 90 days"

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2011/09/30/al-sharpton-put-governor-christie-jail-90-days-lose-weight#ixzz1ZSHJpDAh

Well, I guess ARFCOM and Liberals do have something in common
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:48:46 AM EDT
[#1]
But they love Michael Moore.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:50:36 AM EDT
[#2]
He is a gun grabbing RINO. Why the fuck anyone on this board would want to vote for him is beyond me. I will say he has been great for Jersey, but there are already horrible gun laws in that state, so there isn't much for him to fuck up on that regard.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:51:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
He is a gun grabbing RINO. Why the fuck anyone on this board would want to vote for him is beyond me. I will say he has been great for Jersey, but there are already horrible gun laws in that state, so there isn't much for him to fuck up on that regard.

I still retain all my guns... and there hasn't been any laws passed under him that affect my ownership...

Of course, you'll post the poster dated from 1994.

I await that!
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:54:00 AM EDT
[#4]
God hates fatties.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:57:24 AM EDT
[#5]
He's a SUPER RINO that just so happens to be anti-gun, supports an AWB... why the hell would any of us vote for him?
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:58:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
He's a SUPER RINO that just so happens to be anti-gun, supports an AWB... why the hell would any of us vote for him?

A RINO that just so happens to be anti-gun / AWB supporter?

Isn't that what would make him a RINO in the first place?
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:59:33 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

That attitude if held country wide, will guarantee 4 more of Obama, a much more dangerous lame duck Obama...

There are no perfect candidates, but Christie seems to be reasonably good at dealing with financial matters, and that is now what plagues our Federal government.  He would be risky on the gun front, but as evidenced by Obama's record, even the most hard core believers in disarmament can end up doing nothing.  Additionally, with Heller now in place, a law similar to the '94 would likely not pass muster.  

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 9:04:09 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I still retain all my guns... and there hasn't been any laws passed under him that affect my ownership...

I await that!

What hollow points do you carry in your concealed carry sidearm?

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 9:07:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I await that!

What hollow points do you carry in your concealed carry sidearm?

Black Hills.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 9:08:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I await that!

Edit: Sorry that was Corzlime. Regardless, I hate both cocksuckers equally.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 9:08:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's a SUPER RINO before the gun rights issue even comes up...

He's NJ's Romney.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 9:08:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I await that!

Ummmm...yeah there has been. The 1 gun a month law.

Keep supporting the RINO and we'll end up like the Brits cowering in the corner holding broomsticks.

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2009/08/1gunamonth_law_signed_by_njs_c.html

For the love of God. Check your facts!
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 9:10:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Who would win in an ARFCOM to the death sumo match.

Chris Christie or the LAV?
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 9:11:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's a SUPER RINO before the gun rights issue even comes up...

He's NJ's Romney.

This. And he's fat.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 9:12:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Any man that can not take care of his weight, can not take care of a country.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 9:14:11 AM EDT
[#16]
Yeah, let's elect him and make Scott Brown his VP.  Flavor of the week.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 9:14:52 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Word.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 9:24:42 AM EDT
[#18]
A fattie cannot get elected to bePresident in this day and age.  Just the way it is.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 9:31:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe if you're nice I'll let you look at one of my 30 round magazines for my M4gery. I'm not sure if you're allowed to touch them though.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 6:16:55 PM EDT
[#20]
makes you wonder if the double standard would allow a reporter to write about what a fat ass the 1st wookie is?..  
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 6:17:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
God hates fatties.

+1
Hating fatties aint no liberal cause, that is something we can all get behind
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 6:20:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe if you're nice I'll let you look at one of my 30 round magazines for my M4gery. I'm not sure if you're allowed to touch them though.

What does that have to do with Christie???????

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 6:20:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
makes you wonder if the double standard would allow a reporter to write about what a fat ass the 1st wookie is?..  

Michael Moore?
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 6:51:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Word.

So you skinny fellers are more successful than the puggy Christie?

No?
I didn't think so
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 7:21:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I didnt realize Christie passed that bill.  Could you point me to the article of him signing it?
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 7:25:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I didnt realize Christie passed that bill.  Could you point me to the article of him signing it?

Has he gotten rid of it? Has he stated he supports getting rid of it?

Oh, wait, no. He hasn't said he supports getting rid of it. He said he supports keeping that law and the other NJ AWB laws. That's pretty much the same.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 7:28:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, wait, no. He hasn't said he supports getting rid of it. He said he supports keeping that law and the other NJ AWB laws. That's pretty much the same.

Why did he commute the sentence of an "evil" gun owner?
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:30:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why did he commute the sentence of an "evil" gun owner?

I thank the "tea party Gods" that there are fewer people with your beliefs.  

You are either young......

Or a fucking moron.
No offense.

http://conservativenewjersey.com/chris-christie-a-conservative-myth-part-7

Gun Control
Mr. Christie strongly supported the assault weapons ban enacted during the Clinton administration. In a campaign flyer circulated during his 1995 campaign, he attacked his opponents’ support for repealing the ban:

As the gubernatorial campaign commenced in June  last year, Michael Symons of the Asbury Park Press reported that:

Chris Christie supports the assault weapons ban and all current gun laws. He opposes attempts to permit conceal and carry laws in New Jersey - hardly the NRA position.

In August 2009, then Governor Jon Corzine signed into law a restrictive gun control measure that limited handgun purchases to one per month - legislation that Republican Candidate Chris Christie is on record as opposing.

However, that tune changed abruptly soon after Gov. Christie took office:

Just one day after being sworn in, the newly appointed state Attorney General [Paula Dow] took the most aggressive legal posture available to defend former Governor Corzine’s one-gun-a-month handgun rationing law, moving to dismiss ANJRPC’s lawsuit to overturn the law, and later vigorously opposing ANJRPC’s motion for a preliminary injunction in the case. The U.S. District Court could hear argument on these motions as soon as April.

This is the first indication of the new Attorney General’s posture on the firearms issue. Despite the unanimous opposition of Senate republicans and several prominent democrats when this legislation was rammed through by one vote in the middle of the night last June, the Attorney General has chosen to aggressively defend the largely ineffective law, which can be easily thwarted by criminals and fails to punish criminal behavior, but which clearly tramples the rights of honest citizens…”

In an October 27  interview with Sean Hannity, Gov. Christie admitted that he favors gun control.

Christie: We have a densely populated state and there’s a big handgun problem in New Jersey. Now, I don’t support all the things that the governor supports, by a long stretch. But on certain gun control issues, looking at it from a law enforcement perspective, seeing how many police officers were killed — we have an illegal gun problem in New Jersey.

Hannity: Should every citizen in your state be allowed to get a licensed weapon if they want one?

Christie: In New Jersey, that’s not going to happen, Sean.

Hannity: Why?

Christie: Listen, with the Democratic Legislature that we have, there is no way those type of things -

Hannity: Would you support it.”

Christie: Listen, at the end of the day, what I support are common sense laws that will allow people to protect themselves. But I also am very concerned about the safety of our police officers on the streets. Very concerned. And I want to make sure that we don’t have an abundance of guns out there.

So much for a stalwart, solidly conservative defense of the Second Amendment. How’s that rock star status holding up so far?
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:41:29 PM EDT
[#29]
He's been good for NJ. Not sure he's ready to be POTUS. He's no friend to gun owners. And that's for sure....
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:42:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Or a fucking moron.
No offense.

You going to answer the question I posed or keep acting like a douche?

Oh.. let me use one of your lines.

"No Offense"

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:43:05 PM EDT
[#31]
This thread makes me want to act like a super model and stick my fingers down my throat so I vomit. Gotta lose weight somehow.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:48:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Or a fucking moron.
No offense.

"No Offense"

What was your question?  I am at a loss, or you're a shitty communicator.....

No offense.

ETA: I have no idea why he commuted the sentence and don't care.  He's a man that can't control his own desires and will not make it as a presidential contender.  Feel free to continue your wet dream of an anti-union east coast guy being perfect.  Nope.....That's his only "real" attractive quality.

Feel free to name some more.  If you feel there are any.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:49:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Or a fucking moron.
No offense.

"No Offense"

No offense.

You quoted my question above.... and yet didn't answer it...

I was pretty clear.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:49:57 PM EDT
[#34]
He seems to be very popular with many people in New Jersey.

Maybe he should just stay there and finish the job he was elected to do.

And lay off the gnocchi.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:53:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Seriously. The guy needs to drop a few pounds. He acts the part of a leader. Alot of folks in Jersey think he's a bully. I like him as our Gov. and he's doing what needs to be done. To be President material he needs to LOOK like a leader. My little sister used to work at a swanky private restuarant and he eats there with his family. She said he's a nice guy and tips well. Family is first rate too. But puts it away like an ape.

Get a personal trainer dude. Drop it down. You're not doing yourself any favors.... He can do it if he wants but still looks like an hippo.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:57:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Or a fucking moron.
No offense.

"No Offense"

No offense.

You quoted my question above.... and yet didn't answer it...

I was pretty clear.

Is KNA the "Kentucky Nurses Assn"?
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:58:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Why?
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 9:00:55 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Seriously. The guy needs to drop a few pounds. He acts the part of a leader. Alot of folks in Jersey think he's a bully. I like him as our Gov. and he's doing what needs to be done. To be President material he needs to LOOK like a leader. My little sister used to work at a swanky private restuarant and he eats there with his family. She said he's a nice guy and tips well. Family is first rate too. But puts it away like an ape.

Get a personal trainer dude. Drop it down. You're not doing yourself any favors.... He can do it if he wants but still looks like an hippo.

It's not like he's in the Army...

The dude's an antigun piece of shit...that's what matters....

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 9:07:37 PM EDT
[#39]
has he ever gotten stuck in a bath tub?

or is that claim about Taft an urban legend?
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 9:07:53 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah ! No arguement here. I'm in Jersey. I have friends that own gun shops and he is no help. Many letters sent and he just brushes them off to the State police or the state attorney. He would be good for this country. He's a fiscal conservative and a smart man. Doesn't like guns.......

The issue here is his girth. And he's a big fat fuck....

Not electabale....

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 9:26:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah ! No arguement here. I'm in Jersey. I have friends that own gun shops and he is no help. Many letters sent and he just brushes them off to the State police or the state attorney. He would be good for this country. He's a fiscal conservative and a smart man. Doesn't like guns.......

The issue here is his girth. And he's a big fat fuck....

Not electabale....

He's not electable?
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 9:32:27 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Because he's not Obama.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 9:42:29 PM EDT
[#43]
I am more concerned about his asthma. It would make me really look at his running mate. Of course considering his opponent, Christie could show up at a debate screaming he had dildo up his ass and huffing amyl nitrate and I'd still vote for him.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top