BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2011 9:27:05 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 9:28:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 9:28:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Man the search , didn't pick the other thread up.

DUPE.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 9:29:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 9:29:33 PM EDT
[#4]
A-choo!
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 9:35:21 PM EDT
[#5]
"God dam you?"

Link Posted: 9/29/2011 9:42:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 9:46:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:
California what the fuck is wrong with you.

"California what the fuck is wrong with you" ... 1 out of 37,300,000 people have an issue with something and the whole state is screwed up.

you mad?... You mad bro?

Yes, most of Cali is fucked up.

Is this news to you?
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 10:01:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 1:01:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Some people should be taken out back and hosed down. Hosed down with a hose full of cold water.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 1:15:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 2:22:40 AM EDT
[#11]
TEOTWAWKI can't get here soon enough.... getting tired of hippies and their bullshit.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 2:54:52 AM EDT
[#12]
"youre so good looking"
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 3:03:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Email sent.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 3:13:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
A-choo!

God Bless You.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 3:19:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
A-choo!

kazoonheit!
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 3:25:12 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
A-choo!

May Great Cthulhu devour your soul.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:44:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Another Shit Bag
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:49:25 AM EDT
[#18]
Allah Ackbar!!!
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:55:40 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

"California what the fuck is wrong with you" ... 1 out of 37,300,000 people have an issue with something and the whole state is screwed up.

you mad?... You mad bro?

Is this news to you?

You didn't say "most" you said "CALIFORNIA (that is the whole state... 37.3 MILLION people) what is wrong with you? (for one man's actions)"

Now, you are changing it to "most"

"MOST" of California think it is ridiculous what he has done. Read "MOST" of the replies.

On one hand here your right.
OTOH your acting like a freak, perpetuating the stereotype.

SRSLY, Butthurt much?

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 5:01:25 AM EDT
[#20]
This dickweed should be removed from his job ASAP. Shit like this is unacceptable behavior for a teacher.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 7:52:40 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 7:54:56 AM EDT
[#22]
I dont believe in any diety, and honestly even for me this is fucking retarded.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 7:55:05 AM EDT
[#23]
Wow, he really wants to get sued, doesn't he?
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:00:26 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

you mad?... You mad bro?

Is this news to you?

You didn't say "most" you said "CALIFORNIA (that is the whole state... 37.3 MILLION people) what is wrong with you? (for one man's actions)"

"MOST" of California think it is ridiculous what he has done. Read "MOST" of the replies.

SRSLY, Butthurt much?

It is not on "ONE" hand I am right, I AM right... PERIOD. I love the way people throw every resident in the state in the same category as ONE man's thinking. Every gun owner gets mad when society gets mad at gun owners wanting more "COMMON SENSE GUN LAWS" because of either the two idiots at Columbine or the Washington DC Snipers. We are all up in arms pissed off because of that knee-jerk reaction, yet turn around and are guilty of perpetuating the same moronic behavior.

SRSLY, Hypocritical much?

Woa. He mad.

Fridge: I lived in Cali for 14 years. And yes Cali is messed up, sorry for telling the truth.

And I based my opinion not just on this incident. this is based on my personal experience, living close to Cali, and most of my family is from there.

Woa. He mad.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:57:21 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 9:07:24 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

you mad?... You mad bro?

Is this news to you?

SRSLY, Butthurt much?

It is not on "ONE" hand I am right, I AM right... PERIOD. I love the way people throw every resident in the state in the same category as ONE man's thinking. Every gun owner gets mad when society gets mad at gun owners wanting more "COMMON SENSE GUN LAWS" because of either the two idiots at Columbine or the Washington DC Snipers. We are all up in arms pissed off because of that knee-jerk reaction, yet turn around and are guilty of perpetuating the same moronic behavior.

Woa. He mad.

Fridge: I lived in Cali for 14 years. And yes Cali is messed up, sorry for telling the truth.

And I based my opinion not just on this incident. this is based on my personal experience, living close to Cali, and most of my family is from there.

Woa. He mad.

Im not mad... Not mad at all. As a matter of fact, I am kicking back, sipping my morning java, entertaining myself with Arfcom and other various networks, getting ready to take on the day with a full workload on a lovely Friday morning.

You have told NO (zero) truths. All you did was make accusations of the whole state based upon ONE persons actions. WHAT truths have you told? Have you said that "Well, California is one, if not THE MOST (see what I did there?) liberal states in the union" I would agree with you 100%. But you did not do that... you asked a whole state "What the f*** is wrong with you?" all based upon ONE man's actions.

I will wait and see when the next idiot that shoots up a mall or a school (heaven forbid as I pray that never happens) and congresscritters call for more gun control... I want you to live by your mantra and say to this board "GUN OWNERS WHAT THE F*** IS WRONG WITH YOU ALL" Since you love to lump everyone together based on the actions of ONE person.

Do you get where I am coming from now or do you still not get it?

Have a G-d blessed day!

whoa...  you mad, brah?
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 9:12:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

you mad?... You mad bro?

Is this news to you?

SRSLY, Butthurt much?

Woa. He mad.

Woa. He mad.

Im not mad... Not mad at all. As a matter of fact, I am kicking back, sipping my morning java, entertaining myself with Arfcom and other various networks, getting ready to take on the day with a full workload on a lovely Friday morning.

You have told NO (zero) truths. All you did was make accusations of the whole state based upon ONE persons actions. WHAT truths have you told? Have you said that "Well, California is one, if not THE MOST (see what I did there?) liberal states in the union" I would agree with you 100%. But you did not do that... you asked a whole state "What the f*** is wrong with you?" all based upon ONE man's actions.

I will wait and see when the next idiot that shoots up a mall or a school (heaven forbid as I pray that never happens) and congresscritters call for more gun control... I want you to live by your mantra and say to this board "GUN OWNERS WHAT THE F*** IS WRONG WITH YOU ALL" Since you love to lump everyone together based on the actions of ONE person.

Do you get where I am coming from now or do you still not get it?

Have a G-d blessed day!

What? - That has nothing to do with this

I love Cali, great place, I have loved ones there. But lots of fucked up this happen in Cali. so was I wrong to generalize, yes.

But do you really think I meant everyone in Cali. is fucked up?

Sorry the internet doesn't give inflection, You seem like a good guy and we obviously have some of the same interests. So I will drop it.

Cheers man, I'm outta here.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 9:12:21 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 9:14:17 AM EDT
[#29]
I dont give a shit, I say whatever, whenever.  Fuck commiefornia.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top