Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2011 3:44:27 PM EDT
I got few products I'm gonna test for myself, and everyone else out there. I'm actually making a youtube video out of it for everyone to see.

I have a cup with bunch of salt in it (not sure how much, but maybe 1/20th of the cup. important thing is, it's the equal amount for all) and I was thinking of just leaving it in there for a few days. but I believe I might speed up the process if I pull them out of the salt water (each has it's own cup) and then air dry them.

would do help the process (removing it after 1 day and letting them air dry)? or should I just leave them in the salt water for 2 days

thanks!

it = some cheap kitchen knives btw. just some stainless steel dining knifes.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 3:45:35 PM EDT
[#1]
We used a spray method for testing. The process would allow some drying in between.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 3:51:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Consult Mil Std 810, then modify their methods to fit your needs.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 3:54:15 PM EDT
[#3]
urine works well too
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top