Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2011 1:15:21 PM EDT
I've watched a ton of youtube videos lately and I swear that at least 90% of them have an overlay ad telling me to tell congress to pass the jobs act with a link to their job act propaganda website.  I have to wonder what the ad campaign to sell that bunch of crap to the American people is costing them.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 1:16:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I've watched a ton of youtube videos lately and I swear that at least 90% of them have an overlay ad telling me to tell congress to pass the jobs act with a link to their job act propaganda website.  I have to wonder what the ad campaign to sell that bunch of crap to the American people is costing them us.

Fixed
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 1:16:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've watched a ton of youtube videos lately and I swear that at least 90% of them have an overlay ad telling me to tell congress to pass the jobs act with a link to their job act propaganda website.  I have to wonder what the ad campaign to sell that bunch of crap to the American people is costing them us.

Fixed

oh rly?  So the DNC is taxpayer funded?  I don't think so.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 2:40:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fixed

better rethink that..in the last 8 years I would bet BILLIONS has been flowed into the DNC by Pelosi, Reid and Obama..BILLIONS...

and YouTUBE is owned by Google,,a HUGE benefactor to the DNC..

Link Posted: 9/29/2011 2:42:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Google <3 the DNC
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 3:19:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fixed

Let's look at solandra, shall we?  Leaders give huge amounts to the Democrats.  Democrats give huger amounts of money to solandra.  It is a circle where taxpayer money gets cleaned and given to Democrats.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 3:21:49 PM EDT
[#6]
GOOGLE OWNS YOUTUBE...............FIGURE IT OUT.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 3:22:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I've watched a ton of youtube videos lately and I swear that at least 90% of them have an overlay ad telling me to tell congress to pass the jobs act with a link to their job act propaganda website.  I have to wonder what the ad campaign to sell that bunch of crap to the American people is costing them.

Where the fuck do they get the money for this shit? Are they spending fucking tax dollars on this crap?
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 3:37:37 PM EDT
[#8]
I hate seeing Zero spew his fecal matters on YouTube.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 3:46:27 PM EDT
[#9]
DNC didn't sponsor this one.

Link Posted: 9/29/2011 3:49:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fixed

Where do you think the union dues money comes from that the teachers and public employees pay?

Where do you think a good chunk of that union dues goes?

Unions are the largest contributors to the Democratic Party.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 3:51:10 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've watched a ton of youtube videos lately and I swear that at least 90% of them have an overlay ad telling me to tell congress to pass the jobs act with a link to their job act propaganda website. I have to wonder what the ad campaign to sell that bunch of crap to the American people is costing them us.

Fixed

oh rly? So the DNC is taxpayer funded? I don't think so.

Let's look at solandra, shall we? Leaders give huge amounts to the Democrats. Democrats give huger amounts of money to solandra. It is a circle where taxpayer money gets cleaned and given to Democrats.

and the layed off solandra employee's get tax funded retraining programs for non-green jobs. I'm not kidding.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 4:32:18 PM EDT
[#12]
In 2008 Obama had his forces knocking on doors and getting in people's face about voting for the Messiah. For 2012 He's expanded his Youtube and Facebook presence and he'll soon dominate all the Internet "social media".

Obama's zombie followers are rabid fanatics with nothing to do but chant Obama's message and vilify all who disagree with him.

You aint seen nothin' yet.

Link Posted: 9/29/2011 4:46:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Same thing with Hulu.  The dems seem to have a bottomless advertising budget, and are targeting the young.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 4:48:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Would not surprise me if Google gave the DNC a healthy discount...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top