Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2011 4:43:22 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 5:10:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Bullshit public servants should expect no sense of privacy while functioning in their official capacity.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 5:14:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Bullshit public servants should expect no sense of privacy while functioning in their official capacity.

Link Posted: 9/29/2011 5:15:23 AM EDT
[#3]
ACLU gets points for doing stuff like this then they turn around and go full retard.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 5:25:11 AM EDT
[#4]
so all the news organizations that are recording people (unbeknownst) out on the streets during their normal duties are committing felonies?  and if I record something in a zoo and accidentally get the conversation of the people next to me im committing a felony?

so how come IL isnt locking up all these vicious felons?
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 5:59:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
so all the news organizations that are recording people (unbeknownst) out on the streets during their normal duties are committing felonies?  and if I record something in a zoo and accidentally get the conversation of the people next to me im committing a felony?

so how come IL isnt locking up all these vicious felons?

They do - the jail is in Springfield.  Minimum security, business casual dress, serious protection from the guards.

What keeps them from escaping?

Golden handcuffs.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 7:50:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
ACLU gets points for doing stuff like this then they turn around and go full retard.

Is it possible that the ACLU picks and choose thier cases according to which ones further thier [communist] agenda ?

Is it possible they have operatives in Illinios that this law would harm ?

When the same senerio comes up in...say Wyoming, they don't pursue the case,why ? could it be they don't have the right people in the right places to further thier agenda at that point in time ?

Is it a coincidence that the founders of the ACLU had ties to communist organizations ?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/unearthed-letters-link-aclu-founders-to-communist-party/

Link Posted: 9/29/2011 7:52:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 7:56:08 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is it possible that the ACLU picks and choose thier cases according to which ones further thier [communist] agenda ?

When the same senerio comes up in...say Wyoming, they don't pursue the case,why ? could it be they don't have the right people in the right places to further thier agenda at that point in time ?

Is it a coincidence that the founders of the ACLU had ties to communist organizations ?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/unearthed-letters-link-aclu-founders-to-communist-party/

Also, don't ever buy Ford cars or trucks, because Henry Ford liked the Nazis.

I don't buy Fords beacuse they suck.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 8:30:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Was Henry Ford a member of the ACLU ? What am I missing ?
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 8:35:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/29/2011 8:59:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

oh ok, that makes sense now.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 9:04:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

When you do right, you do right. I by am by NO means a fan of this organization they need to be disbanded the organization has outlived its usefulness. Though when they fight laws like this it only helps all the citizenry and you can't bitch about that.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 9:22:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Yes and no.
I'm not sure they'll ever make up enough points to make up the difference...

but for once i agree with something they say
did hell just freeze over?
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 9:28:18 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

When you do right, you do right. I by am by NO means a fan of this organization they need to be disbanded the organization has outlived its usefulness. Though when they fight laws like this it only helps all the citizenry and you can't bitch about that.

I wasn't trying to imply that you were a fan, I was trying to get you to question ''the full retard part.''

Link Posted: 9/29/2011 9:32:14 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wasn't trying to imply that you were a fan, I was trying to get you to question ''the full retard part.''

Ah got it. I dislike it when they go after my rights because they think its a negative right. I dislike it when they try and force places to be more "diverse" or they'll sue the shit out of you(Be that a work place or an actual community). I'm sure I can articulate more on why I dislike them but I think. They go full retard covers it
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 9:48:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Sullum works for Reason.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 5:21:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Sullum works for Reason.

Horrors.  Also, you're just posting that because you don't believe in Jesus.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:14:28 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sullum works for Reason.

Horrors.  Also, you're just posting that because you don't believe in Jesus.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top