Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/10/2002 5:25:52 PM EDT
Just kidding
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 5:29:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I see that you have had too much smoke there huh!!!
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 5:29:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I just talked to the ATF about my full-auto penis!  They said for $200 my wife will be able to use it anytime she wants.[:)]

Opppps......It just went off again.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 8:56:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I was going to talk to the ATF about my RRA M-16, but I had a date with Tyra Banks!
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 10:01:03 PM EDT
[#4]
This thread isn't funny.  Last year, a friend of mine talked to the ATF about his RRA M-16, and two days later they stomped his cat to death and burned down his house with him in it.  I find it very offensive that people would joke about something which could lead to such terrible tragedies.  You should all bury the damn things in your back yards and shut up about them until the revolution is upon us, just like, uh, another friend of mine did.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 1:33:17 AM EDT
[#5]
My black lab will eat anything.  So I checked with ATF about feeding him SA 5.56mm.  They said no problem, so long as I don't feed him more than 10 rounds at a time.  Otherwise, he'd be classified as an illegal assault dog.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 1:40:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
My black lab will eat anything.  So I checked with ATF about feeding him SA 5.56mm.  They said no problem, so long as I don't feed him more than 10 rounds at a time.  Otherwise, he'd be classified as an illegal assault dog.
View Quote

oops guess i better go make sure my friends dog is a preban
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 3:08:44 AM EDT
[#7]
I call BS.  You have provided no follow up information.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 3:47:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

LOL
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 3:55:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Let me guess...they allowed you to register it on a tax paid [b]transfer[/b] form 4? [:)]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 4:35:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Let me guess...they allowed you to register it on a tax paid [b]transfer[/b] form 4? [:)]
View Quote

Last time my dog registered a piece of doggy doo at the beach.  I got scolded by some tree hugger for forgetting to bring a shit-bag.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 7:46:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Last time my dog registered a piece of doggy doo at the beach.  I got scolded by some tree hugger for forgetting to bring a shit-bag.
View Quote

"I didn't bring a shit-bag because I knew you were already here."
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 5:29:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

"I didn't bring a shit-bag because I knew you were already here."
View Quote

I'll tell you one thing, I did ask her if I could use her jacket to pick it up.  She then had a surprised look on her muck and walked away.  I then proceeded to tell her to watch who she fvcked with.  No shit.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 7:01:28 PM EDT
[#13]
I just got a death star at the gun show!
[IMG]www.movieweb.com/movie/starwars/coh1.jpg[/IMG]

The jerky guy had it and swore it was legal. After I got home I got worried and called ATF. In about two minutes I heard a knock on my door and two agents were there. Agent Steve and Agent Joe. They verified that it was an illegal Death Star but they said I could keep it because I have a really cool dog. I had to pay them the $200 tax but they said they would take care of the paperwork and they wrote me a receipt on the back of a Burger King bag
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 7:04:06 PM EDT
[#14]
I found ten kilos of 90% pure heroin in my neighbor's trunk when I borrowed his car.  The DEA was so thrilled that they let me keep one kilo as a reward.  They even gave me a note to show to the local PD if I was stopped saying it was okay for me to have it.  Really, I'm not lying [;D].  
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 7:05:40 PM EDT
[#15]
I need to talk to the B [b]A[/b] T F about this lousy gin I've been drinkin'.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top