Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2011 1:06:57 PM EDT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK2WKSg8KQg
(If someone could embed this that would be awesome.)

This video is called TACTICAL MAGIC. If you like it consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel.
Again, this is another video I spent a ton of time on, so I hope you like it. It is a total change of pace from my last video, obviously this one is a comedy.

I wanted to thank all of you for watching and sharing my last video HOME INVASION. It has hit almost 40,000 views in 10 days. Amazing!!!! The feedback I have gotten about it has been awesome, so thanks!!!!!!

In addition to the video, I did a photo shoot. (Yes, I actually took all of these photos myself...no photoshop bullcrap. LOL)

I made this photo using only BULLETS, "TACTICAL" BACON, & an AR15.
http://www.coiledsnake.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/ar15-bullet-bacon-flag.jpg

Now this is a Tactical Sandwich. I like mine with .308 but you might prefer 5.56. Either way the flavor is explosive.
http://www.coiledsnake.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/bacon-bullet-sandwich.jpg

I posted several more photos on the CoiledSnake.com Facebook page.

Much like many of you guys I am a huge firearms enthusiast and spend too much time on forums enjoying my hobby. When I make these videos I think "What would I like to see?". I hope to make the kind of videos that people on gun forums would want to watch & share.

Feel free to share, post, tweet, email these pics & video to whoever & wherever you like. Enjoy!

humble thanks,
Justin
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 1:17:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Make me a sammich. 5.45 please, I'm on a diet.
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 1:17:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Ya done burnt all yur shit.
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 1:18:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 1:26:45 PM EDT
[#4]

"It tastes like I ate a SWAT team!"
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 1:32:28 PM EDT
[#5]
That's funny.  Your mic is way too hot and it clips your audio track.  
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 1:37:28 PM EDT
[#6]
"Order now and we'll throw in the Tactical Turd, just ingest Tactical Magic and in about a day you'll receive your very own Tactical Turd!"

Link Posted: 9/28/2011 1:39:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 2:15:00 PM EDT
[#8]
This is sad?

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 1:23:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
"Order now and we'll throw in the Tactical Turd, just ingest Tactical Magic and in about a day you'll receive your very own Tactical Turd!"

Yeah about 10 hours later you can pretty much count on "Tactical Poo" it is an very nice side effect.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 1:50:04 PM EDT
[#10]
So now all blacks are tactical?
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 1:55:56 PM EDT
[#11]
nice
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top