Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/10/2002 11:17:25 AM EDT
[img]http://www.sentient.com/~pcm2/images/Action_Item_2000.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 11:24:43 AM EDT
[#1]
that sounds scarily like what is said around here...  'results driven' and 'goal oriented'...

... or am I thinking about all of the personal ads I've read online??
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 11:25:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 11:33:51 AM EDT
[#3]
My new 24/7, result-driven game plan is to leverage this comic strip in a new synergistic effort to exploit my core competencies.  

This is just win-win all around.
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 11:48:41 AM EDT
[#4]
I tend to package and sell the synergies of the modern paradigm.
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 11:52:23 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm just "fakin' it" til I get outta here...[:)]
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 12:26:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Achmed, are you an office denizen?  Those are posted in several places where I work.  I always laugh, no matter how many times I read it.  The "Sound and Fury signifying nothing" phrase pops up quite frequently.
View Quote

I am a home-office denizen, working at my very own dot.com from my basement!  I distribute resumes and cover letters for free in the hopes that some day I might come up with a working business model.  Unfortunately, nobody wants to buy what I'm selling, other than the State of Washington which sends me a check every week on a contract to provide funding for up to six months during my startup phase.

I guess that sounds better than "I'm on unemployment for the foreseeable future, hoping that I don't wind up in a cardboard box under an I-5 onramp."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top