Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/10/2002 12:37:40 AM EDT
This makes the third time in 3 months.  Israeli radio is reporting that IDF troops have deployed in Ramallah, surrounding the compound yet again and demolished three buildings, which the IDF are denying.  It's unclear why they surrounded his compound, but I bet the Israelis are not taking any chances after Arafat threatened there would an explosion and grave consequences for them.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 12:54:03 AM EDT
[#1]
I wish they would just shoot him and get it over with.  Unless he cooperates with the US or Isreal he is useless, might as well get rid of him.  I suggest the use of a donkey bomb, it would be fitting.
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 12:58:08 AM EDT
[#2]
at least there's three of us ar15er's awake in Texas to watch over the rest of the ar15.comer's...while they're SLEEPING..

jackpot
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 1:00:44 AM EDT
[#3]
I should be asleep, but I made the mistake of checking the news sites before going to sleep.  It's going to suck in a few hours when I'm supposed to be working on a project.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 1:04:39 AM EDT
[#4]
ahh..the pleasure of being 37...and retired...sleeping till noon!

jackpot
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 3:02:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
ahh..the pleasure of being 37...and retired...sleeping till noon!

jackpot
View Quote

Did you hit the jackpot or something?
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 4:18:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Hey, [b]jackpot[/b], long time no hear! Are you going to the Market Hall Gun Show?

Catch up with me there if you are!

Eric The(Happy)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 11:26:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Gees,

Wake me when the kill the fucker ok?
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 2:39:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Bush Backs Sharon, Says Arafat Must Do More

[url]http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=586&ncid=721&e=1&u=/nm/20020610/wl_nm/mideast_dc_2558[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top