Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/9/2002 5:33:23 PM EDT
C'mon, I know there's a lot of folks who were waiting for Idiot Mike Tyson to get trashed.

I'm one.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 5:34:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm disappointed he still has his ears.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 5:37:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I am very happy that freak got pimp slapped!
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 5:41:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Tyson belongs in a cage at the zoo.  I'm glad he got his ass handed to him.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 5:56:32 PM EDT
[#4]
I have sympathy for a rapist, felon, and  psychopath?

Did you ask me a [?]

It was worth the five bucks I paid as my share of the pay per view, to see him get thumped.

Link Posted: 6/9/2002 6:00:58 PM EDT
[#5]
i am happy i hate tyson!  he totally bites...literally!
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 6:05:19 PM EDT
[#6]
That freakin' rapist got what he deserved. He got knocked the f*** out.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 6:15:55 PM EDT
[#7]
I would have to agree with....... Everyone who has posted so far. Lying on the mat dazed & bleeding from every orifice. Couldn't have asked for anything more!
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 6:27:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 6:44:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Yes.

If only for the fact he now sports a Che Guevara tattoo. He's just blown the moron curve for the burgeoning Che' idolatry corps. No small feat, even for a man of his intellect.

And the reward, as it should be, was a good solid ass kicking.

He's barely human to begin with, and now he's even managed to be politically annoying. Frankly, short of mass murder, I'm not sure what he could do to make me like him less.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 6:45:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Did you hear the guy though??

Not only did he hug a gay guy a few weeks ago, he told Lennox that he was the best fighter and bagged him for rematcheS, yes, rematches.
Tyson showed some serious sportsmanship guys.

I also heard Tyson is in some serious Debt, like 15 million in debt.

In saying all this, is tyson being nice cause he's had a revelation, or cause he needs money more then he's ever needed it before, or both?

What you guys think?
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 6:49:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Personally I think that is just a very small percentage of what that uncivilized thug has coming to him. To bad the beating wasn't worse.
View Quote

Too bad he got paid to take the beating. Takes some of the joy outta it.

It was something to see him laying on the mat, bleeding from the nose and around both eyes...
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 7:08:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Yes.  I have never cared for him!!!
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 7:14:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Prodigy sung the song "Smack My Bitch Up" and that's all that comes to mind when I think about the whoopin that Mike the Raper took.  Serves that POS well, I wish it were a woman that did it though, it would have been much more meaningful!
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 7:22:44 PM EDT
[#14]
1. He wasn't badly beaten.  Lewis look quite unconvincing to me.

2. Rapist; She knew what she was getting into, she was asking for it, she was coming on to him.

I say Bullshit on the rape.

Not that I like the guy in the least but, an ass kicking of a rapist it was not.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 7:46:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 7:51:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Oh yes.  He is a guy that I love to hate.  However, he is one of my favorites when it comes to sound bites.  
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 5:54:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 6:48:33 AM EDT
[#18]
However, he is one of my favorites when it comes to sound bites.
View Quote

I heard a woman interview him. The interview went something like this (quoting from bad memory):

[b]Woman:[/b] Why do people have a bad opinion of you?
[b]Tyson:[/b] People will always hate me. I could let you suck my dick and you would still hate me.

WOW! What a guy!
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 6:53:37 AM EDT
[#19]
Lately we're seeing the newer kinder, gentler Tyson. He's still an animal and should be treated as such. Once a maggot, always a maggot. The way he has been acting has me thinking............PROZAC!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 8:17:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Hopefully we have seen the well deserved end of "Iron Mike"!  Perhaps with the exception of the inevitable criminal charges he is sure to accumulate like flys to s**t!  That guy is an animal who should be locked up and only let out to fight, if he can find a place that will let him fight.  Again, with any luck we have seen the end of that piece of trash.
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 8:20:05 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 8:24:55 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
That freakin' rapist got what he deserved. He got knocked the f*** out.
View Quote

Considering what he got paid, no, he DIDN'T get what he deserved. Put him in a room, tie him face down on a 4x8 piece of plywood, and put a man hating butch-dyke in there with a several zucchinis' of various sizes, THEN he will get what he deserves.

Link Posted: 6/10/2002 8:41:48 AM EDT
[#23]
I wish Lewis would have knocked Tysons head loose from his body into the lap of Don King. Then the last thing the head did was to bite the nads off of King. Now that would have been worth $54.95 to see!
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 12:06:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I wish Lewis would have knocked Tysons head loose from his body into the lap of Don King. Then the last thing the head did was to bite the nads off of King. Now that would have been worth $54.95 to see!
View Quote

Don King is absolutely, hands down, the WORST thing that has ever happened to boxing. He sucked every last bit of what little integrity was left in the sport clean out and spat it on the floor.

If boxing want's to improve it's image (and man does it need improving) the best thing it could do is ban King for life and find every last scrap of evidence it can find for criminal activity on his part so that the rat-bastard goes to jail where he belongs.

Then the federations should institute a lifetime ban and MAJOR fine for anyone caught fixing a fight or knowingly fighting in a fixed fight without reporting it. Also, the federations themselves should be shut down for allowing fight fixing.  Make corruption so expensive that no one would risk it, then you would see some real boxing.
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 12:09:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Mike Tyson is happy that he was beaten so badly.

Link Posted: 6/10/2002 12:16:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 2:13:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Oh-ya. The part I love the most is he was beaten by a Brit/Canadian.
View Quote

I believe he is Brit/Jamaican.
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 2:23:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Enjoyed it. Hope he retires, or takes his act to the WWF (or whatever the hell they're calling it nowadays). That guy has given a sport with an already bad image an even worse hole to crawl out of. Iceman: I couldn't agree with you more.
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 3:00:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 3:10:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 9:52:08 AM EDT
[#31]
The concensus seems to be that it's downhill from here on for Mike Tyson.  He'll probably end up fighting a kangaroo, or a rematch with Buster Douglas on Fox's Celebrity Boxing.  My money is on the kangaroo in 3.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top