Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/31/2001 4:07:30 AM EDT
I have a chance to buy an Armscor Model 1600 manufactured in the Philippines. It's a .22 LR AR15 replica, sort of. The guy wants $265 for it. Is this something special?

What's it worth?

Also posted in rim fire.
Link Posted: 3/31/2001 5:08:51 PM EDT
[#1]
halfcocked, i have one!  its a hell of a fun little shooter, really fast and light as hell but the price for that one seems high.  think i got mine for 175 brand new about 8-9 years ago and they havent changed at all.  my first one went full auto when the sear wore out, what a trip, and by full auto, i mean 16 rnds in a sencond,  pppppppppppp!  turned it in, got this one, no problems and alot of fun.
Link Posted: 4/1/2001 5:48:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Pompey.

My son has been fondeling it since I brought it home, even slept on the living room floor with it last night.  I was thinking it would make a nice littel off season trainer for High Power.

Link Posted: 4/1/2001 7:34:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
My son has been fondeling [the gun] since I brought it home, even slept on the living room floor with it last night.
View Quote

[i]Pleeeeaaaaaase[/i] post that where some HCI people can see it.  I understand apoplexy is sometimes fatal! [:)]
Link Posted: 4/1/2001 8:52:47 AM EDT
[#4]
I read in a special edition magazine for .22's that this little unit was a good shooter and reliable.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top