Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/9/2002 7:03:26 AM EDT
[url]http://www.jpost.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=JPost/A/JPArticle/Full&cid=1022691099038[/url]
In a speech  broadcast today, Arafat threatend that if Israel does not withdraw from Palestinian Authourity controled territorys there will be an explosion that will not only effect the stability of the region but the whole world....
[i]Bluff or Nuke?[/i]
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 7:09:00 AM EDT
[#1]
A nut case passing gas!  Why does anyone even report what this POS says?  He is senile and probably doesn't even remember what he said 5 min. later!

Wish Bush would find the stones to turn Israel loose to clean up this mess.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 7:09:02 AM EDT
[#2]
The Sum of All Fears comes to mind.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 7:09:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Nah, once the story is put into context you see that he was just saying that its reaching the boiling point so to speak; But who the hell knows. Those people will lie to their own dogs.
So it all horse MANURE anyways.

Ben

And the reason behind this great ability to lie witnessed the world over by peoples of all other faiths.

You are either an Islam or an Infidel
You are not lieing if you lie to an Infidel.

Hence when they are talking to anyone other they each other there is a %100 percent chance they are lying.

Ben
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 7:18:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 8:09:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Hey! as long as it's right where Arafats standing who cares! Maybe he could invite Osama Bin Hidin over and make it a two for one!
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 8:15:48 AM EDT
[#6]
That worthless raghead windbag piece of shit needs to be removed. He is about as influencial over the palestinians as Kermit the frog.

[beer]
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 8:25:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Wishful thinking on your part to scare people. Osama would be so proud of you right now! [;)]
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 8:34:42 AM EDT
[#8]
[size=5]"Hands Across Palestine!"[/size=5]  

Arafat will probably call all his people together to hold hands for a mass suicide bombing with himself and his top advisors strapped to a nuke.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 8:39:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Wishful thinking on your part to scare people. Osama would be so proud of you right now! [;)]
View Quote

Besides, that was "neo-nazis" not arabs.....
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 8:55:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Besides, that was "neo-nazis" not arabs.....
View Quote

I thought in the book it was arabs...
SSD
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 9:18:43 AM EDT
[#11]
... This is a tough poker hand.

(1) Arafat is at the end of his usefulness to the PA and and he is impotently rattling his dull saber to rally those few radical followers who will still listen to him.

(2) He knows that there is a Sierra 168 HPBT in flight with his name engraved on it and he wants the world to believe he had something to do with a really big explosion that is going to happen after his death.

(3) This is a product of another, seeming physiologically effective, Al Qaeda press leak. Like the bridge/subway/scuba diver/ hollow threats that grips Wall Street and keep our Homeland Defense Generals chasing shadows. In a way these can be considered wins for them even if the act never takes place.

(4) He is aa brother of the evil Islamic Jihad family and he knows something.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 10:17:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Did anyone else see the news footage the other day of Egyptian president Hosni Mubarak on the lawn outside the White House saying that it's our responsibility to work with Arafat? I didn't know whether to laugh or scream, really. I was hoping for a Secret Service agent to step from behind a bush and buttstroke him in the head.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 10:30:16 AM EDT
[#13]
in the book it was arabs who found a nuke from a crashed israeli A-4,they took it to syria(?).with money and blessings from iran and help from german terrorist they hired east german scientists to make the bomb a two stage nuke.the movie is just that hollywood trying not to offend the ragheads and screwing up a very good book.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 10:38:22 AM EDT
[#14]
[cough]bullshit[/cough]
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 10:42:01 AM EDT
[#15]
What are y'all talking about? These people love us!

[img]http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20020607/capt.1023477545.mideast_israel_palestinians_gaz106.jpg[/img]

I keep hearing that over and over again in their press conferences and on the network news!

Eric The(Oblivious)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 10:53:08 AM EDT
[#16]
Could be another bluff... but anything can happen. How about 2 nukes... one in Israel and one here. I am not trying to scare anyone, but I am not foolish enough to think that it couldn't happen.

Eric/Tyler

Link Posted: 6/9/2002 11:11:18 AM EDT
[#17]

How's about we advertise to the world that we have nukes targeted on Mecca & Medina and if any new mass terrorist strikes occur on the U.S. they will be gone forever in 15 minutes.

Stepped-init
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 11:18:21 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 11:28:21 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
... This is a tough poker hand.

(2) He knows that there is a Sierra 168 HPBT in flight with his name engraved on it and he wants the world to believe he had something to do with a really big explosion that is going to happen after his death.
View Quote

That 168gr is comming from his side to start a riot. He has Hotchkins disease (nerve endings) and Israel is waiting for him to die from that.  I believe when he gets worse, he'll request his own execution, so he can BUFU those 72 tight little virgin palestinian boys.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 11:36:46 AM EDT
[#20]
How's about we advertise to the world that we have nukes targeted on Mecca & Medina and along with thoses nukes there will be a herd of pigs included.

[:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top