Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/9/2002 2:06:27 AM EDT
[url]www.drudgereport.com[/url]
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 2:39:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Arafat warned that if Israel does not withdraw from Palestinian held territory immediately, "enabling our people to practice their legitimate rights of establishing the independent Palestinian state with Jerusalem as its capital, the whole region will witness a disastrous explosion that will impact not only the region but the stability of the whole world."

What a guy huh!

Oh, he's not backing terrorists, really I believe him!!!!        Not!!!!!!!!!

That sounds like a real peaceful response to me.

The guy is a [puke]     & a    [:K]
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 2:42:30 AM EDT
[#2]
He was only speaking "figuratively," of course.

Sadly, I think it's too late to kill his sorry ass.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 2:55:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 3:06:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Sierra 168 HPBT.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 3:08:50 AM EDT
[#5]
It may be better to take all his money and destroy his infrastructure. For him, that is probably worse than death.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 3:54:38 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm sure he was quoted out of context.We all know Arabs are a reasonable,peace loving people who want nothing but the best for Jews and Christians.It's just a question of when, not if,these ragheads are going to get their hands on a nuke.

Where are our Arab loving AR15 members to defend the peace loving Chairman Arafat?
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 5:00:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Only one way we'll ever know for sure. [:)]
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 5:18:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 6:49:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Well, Dave, you just got my vote for the Presidency. [:D]
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 11:59:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Talking with Arafat is like talking with Gerry Adam of Sein Fein.

They are really not in control of the people they "represent".  They may make public statement saying violence by their group is not something they condone, and they may make empty gestures once in a while, but basically their are useless pieces of shit.

They need to be emasculated.  Then deal with the bad guys directly and with force and prejudice.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 12:37:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Well, Dave, you just got my vote for the Presidency. [:D]
View Quote

VOTE EARLY, VOTE OFTEN!!!

Scott

Link Posted: 6/9/2002 1:45:25 PM EDT
[#12]
I always figured if the Isrealis really wanted Arafat dead he would have been a long time ago.  It's like Hogan's heroes.  If you kill Col. Klink, hids replacement may not be an imbicile.  Imagine the Palestinians had a leader who didn't steal all the aid money, etc..    
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 2:02:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

A 750 grain bore-rider at 1000 yards should do a nice job on his sorry lying ass.

-T.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 2:15:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Just carpet bomb his compound, and say we had intell that Osama was there.[bounce]
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 2:29:34 PM EDT
[#15]
It's becoming more and more obvious what has to be done. Damn shame! Not just the P.A. either. Maybe millions of them.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 3:26:21 PM EDT
[#16]
I think some people misundestand the "too late to kill his sorry ass" quote.  Sure, you could kill him, but he's already started the problem, and simply killing him won't fix anything.  He's nothing more than a useless figurehead who isn't in control.  Glockshooter's comments are my exact feeligns on it.  Get an effective leader running the Palestinian orgs, and we might all regret it.

Link Posted: 6/9/2002 4:26:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 4:30:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 4:11:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I think some people misundestand the "too late to kill his sorry ass" quote.  Sure, you could kill him, but he's already started the problem, and simply killing him won't fix anything.  He's nothing more than a useless figurehead who isn't in control.  Glockshooter's comments are my exact feeligns on it.  Get an effective leader running the Palestinian orgs, and we might all regret it.

And, if you kill him, you've just made him a "martyr" for all to cluster around.  
View Quote
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top