Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/8/2002 8:26:35 PM EDT
from Amazon.com: [url=https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000065U1N?tag=arfcom00-20]Pre order Blackhawk Down[/url]

19.88+shipping. Will ship June 11th, I'll probably get it two days later. WHOOHOOO!
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 8:42:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 9:14:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I got it for free....

I only had to buy a new computer and I got three free DVDs with the purchase [rolleyes].

Anyway, I can't wait to see it again (and again, and again...).  Too bad the collector's addition is being released separately, I guess I'll actually have to buy that one.
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 10:04:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I refuse to buy no frills DVDs.  Especially when it's just to milk money, they are already fully planning to release a better DVD later.  This one is so damn barebones it isn't even funny too.  Hope the other one has alot of good deleted scenes or something to make up for it...
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 11:58:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I got it free too.  It was on A&E Friday night.  Two hour special.  Taped it and watching it now.

Oh!...the movie.  I'll get it when it hit's retail outlets.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 6:33:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I refuse to buy no frills DVDs. Especially when it's just to milk money, they are already fully planning to release a better DVD later.  
View Quote

I'm usually the same way. But for Black Hawk Down, I'll probably buy the barebones version then pass it on to my Dad when the special edition comes out.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 6:50:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Bestbuy.com has it for 15.99+shipping

Paper
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 9:15:18 AM EDT
[#7]
If you haven't read the book - it's a "must read".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top