Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2001 1:44:33 AM EDT
Now that I got your attention ,anyone owned/shot one of these pistols before?

CDNN's ad really got my attention ,plus I've wanted 1 for a long time, their selling them for $330/fullsize and compact, I'm not sure but I think their made by ....Mountain research same company that makes DESERT EAGLE?

Interested in all input thankx.  007
Link Posted: 3/31/2001 4:28:26 AM EDT
[#1]
My Dad has a Baby Eagle same thing as the Jericho, he has'nt ever had a problem with it, I know it's reliable, but it's been so long since I shot it I can't remember how accurate it was.
Link Posted: 3/31/2001 6:01:14 AM EDT
[#2]
they really like them over in Israel. and they seem to have pretty good taste over their, with teh galil, trevor, and DE
Link Posted: 3/31/2001 6:50:40 AM EDT
[#3]
there no race gun, but for the money you can't go wrong my first pistol was a jerico 9 and it shot straight and hardly never jamed
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top