Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/8/2002 12:39:15 PM EDT
Hillary Clinton goes to her doctor for a physical, only to find out that she's pregnant. She is furious.  Here she's in the middle of her first term as Senator of New York and this has happened to her. She calls home, gets Bill on the phone and immediately starts screaming; "How could you have let this happen? With all that's going on right now, you go and get me pregnant! How could you? I can't believe this! I just found out I am five weeks pregnant and it is all your fault! Your fault! Well, what have you got to say?"
There is nothing but dead silence on the phone.
She screams again, "Did you hear me?" Finally she hears Bill's very, very quiet voice. In a barely audible whisper, he says, "Who is this?"
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 12:50:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Just when you thought.......[shock][sex]
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 12:58:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Excellent, [b]prk[/b], that was just excellent!

Eric The(Amused)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 2:02:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 2:06:07 PM EDT
[#4]
ROTFLMAO!

Reminds me of another one:
While Bill Clinton is working in the Oval Office, an aide walks in and says "Mr. President, what do you want to do with this abortion bill?" Bill replies "Oh, just pay it!"
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 2:20:02 PM EDT
[#5]
i heard it b4..., so i didn't read it !!
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 2:36:55 PM EDT
[#6]
[img]http://valerieh.best.vwh.net/Clinton/notmine2.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 3:15:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
[img]http://valerieh.best.vwh.net/Clinton/notmine2.jpg[/img]
View Quote

[screenwiper] 'Scuse me a moment....[/screenwiper]

OK, that's better.

Another one:

Q.:  What was the difference between meeting the Queen of England and meeting Clinton when hwe was President?

A.:  When you met the Queen, you only had to get down on ONE knee.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top