Posted: 6/8/2002 11:21:09 AM EDT
Check it out.

[url]www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=27868[/url]
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 11:38:43 AM EDT
[#1]
What, did he miss it?
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 11:42:55 AM EDT
[#2]
You seem to get torqued when nobody responds to one of your posts in 15 or 20 minutes.

Link Posted: 6/8/2002 11:50:56 AM EDT
[#3]
No, just paranoid.[peep]
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 12:17:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Sorry, but I wouldn't ask Harry Browne what time it was, much less would I ask him what ails our country, or where have all the conservatives gone!

He should be happy he's got a contract with worldnetdaily.com, cause I doubt Joseph Farah would hire him again now!

Eric The(SometimesEvenOurGuysAreCrackpots!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 12:55:47 PM EDT
[#5]

[i]"But it turns out that Bush is doing all the things Gore would have done..." [/i]

Gore would not have:
* rejected Kyoto Treaty
* cut taxes across the board
* written outright support for an individual's RKBA to the SCOTUS
* overhelmed the Taliban
* given lip service to the liberal side, disarming their political weapons one-by-one

Bush ain't a rock-ribbed conservative, but he's FAR from being an AlGoreClone either.

Link Posted: 6/8/2002 11:29:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

[i]"But it turns out that Bush is doing all the things Gore would have done..." [/i]

Gore would not have:
* rejected Kyoto Treaty
View Quote

Yet he still supports global warming
* cut taxes across the board
View Quote

A meager, symbolic one which expires in 10 years
View Quote

Yet still supports most gun laws.
* overhelmed the Taliban
View Quote

So? We shouldn't have been there in the first place.
* given lip service to the liberal side, disarming their political weapons one-by-one
View Quote

but he has given lip service to the conservative side, but has followed up with liberal action-education bill, farm bill, steel tariffs, no armed pilots, shall I go on?

Bush ain't a rock-ribbed conservative, but he's FAR from being an AlGoreClone either.
View Quote

He isn't any better.

View Quote
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 3:34:56 AM EDT
[#7]
libertyof76, so we should let them kill 3,000 of our people and do nothing about it, while they live safe and sound in Afghanistan? [whacko]
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 4:29:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Yet he still supports global warming
View Quote

He supports it?  Besides being a strange way of putting it, saying that it is possible that human activity contributed to global warming isn't the same as advocating economically disastrous policy to reverse the trend.

A meager, symbolic one which expires in 10 years
View Quote

Send me your money then...I will be happy to have some extra cash for the next ten years.

Yet still supports most gun laws.
View Quote

We'll see.  At least he isn't trying to pass new ones, which is a hell of a lot more than you could say for Gore.

* overhelmed the Taliban

So? We shouldn't have been there in the first place.
View Quote

You're a fool.  There's no polite way to say it, you're a fool. ANYONE who actually believes that we should not have responded to the unprovoked attack on our innocent civilians by military action against its originators is a fool.

He isn't any better.
View Quote

Of course he is.  Anyone who says he isn't is so divorced from reality that they make themselves look totally ridiculous.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 4:38:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top