Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/30/2001 10:23:51 PM EDT
I let my wife shoot my L.E. ar and she loves it. Now she wants one. The problem is the fixed telestocks are to long for her. Does anyone know if I can order a fixed telestock to a specific lenght?
Link Posted: 3/30/2001 11:08:20 PM EDT
[#1]
 You might be able to drill a detent notch in a collaspble stock and fix it to a specfic length, then rivet it permanently.  Overall it must be longer than 26.5 inches iI believe.
Link Posted: 3/31/2001 4:25:24 AM EDT
[#2]
...or try an A1.  Be sure to get the A1 butt stock screw.  The stock is about an inch shorter.
Link Posted: 3/31/2001 5:57:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Ah, there is another option.  Buy her a real pre-ban with the adjustable collapsible stock.

Expensive fix but hey, she [b]is[/b] your wife and she's asking for a gun.

How can you say no to that?

CMOS
Link Posted: 3/31/2001 6:01:23 AM EDT
[#4]
I think some companies will "fix" telestocks in any position if you ask. Talk to Ed at Gunsmoke (in the "for sale" forum) He will be able to help. [:D] Milldude
Link Posted: 3/31/2001 6:02:58 AM EDT
[#5]
thats the idea. "i hafta buy a pre ban so YOU can shoot it" hehehe. sounds like a birthday present to me
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top