Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/8/2002 4:41:22 AM EDT
[url]http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2002/06/07/1022982768723.html[/url]

In both trials the victims were Caucasian women, but Judge Michael Finnane had
                           cautioned the jury in the latest trial that they were "not trying a class of persons or a race".

"You have to put aside any view that you might have... about Muslims, either favourable or
                           unfavourable, because this court is not concerned with a political trial," he said.

Another legacy of not allowing citizens to protect themselves, their loved ones, and neighbors against terrorists...
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 4:47:31 AM EDT
[#1]
OK
so do they get to be put in a cell block with about 20 or so gay, biker, ku klux klansmen with aids.

[:)>]
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 5:44:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Ahh... "enriching" Australia with their middle-eastern customs... the multicultis were right.

The victim, now 20, was told by the first man who raped her at a Bankstown car park toilet block "I'm going to f--k you Leb-style", and the men at various times called her "Aussie pig". At one point, a gun was held to her head as she was driven to a Chullora industrial site where the final attacks occurred.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/8/2002 6:00:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Well, it wouldn't matter if this had occurred in the United States - it still would not have qualified as a 'hate crime.'

Apparently, heterosexual white folks are the only ones who are capable of hate!

They keep this BS up, they may be right!

Eric The([u]Disarmed[/u]Aussies?WhoWouldHaveEverThought!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 6:06:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Jail is too good for these guys.  They shouldh have their wankers ripped off and fed to a dingo.
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 6:20:14 AM EDT
[#5]
The names have been concealed to protect the guilty.
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 6:28:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Now, boys, there will be justice served in this case, however, when they're thrown into the General Prison population, I can just imagine that the first greeting they will receive will be something along the lines of:

[b]'We're going to f--k you Aussie-style'[/b]

Pardon my English!

Eric The(Indignant)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 8:51:49 AM EDT
[#7]
I thought they were a peace loving lot?
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 9:01:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Apparently, heterosexual white folks are the only ones who are capable of hate!

They keep this BS up, they may be right!
View Quote

I'll give that my insight of the day award.  It just might be true.  Judging from the responses here to that type of thing, there is a lot of pent-up anger.z
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 9:20:36 AM EDT
[#9]
If it was my daughter ,there would have been no trial,period.
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 9:54:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
white girls that want to play on the wild side and get their tits caught in a ringer don't get sympathy from me either.
View Quote

Did you read the article?

The woman's ordeal began when she was surrounded by five teenagers on a train from Belmore to Lidcombe. It ended over six hours later after she had been sexually assaulted more than 20 times by 14 men at three locations in Bankstown and Chullora.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/8/2002 10:23:52 AM EDT
[#11]
If it were up to me, they'd be smiling all the way to the gallows.
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 11:35:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Wasn't that a different case? The one that these bastids had been convicted on and were awaiting sentencing, before this case?

Eric The(Confused)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 11:42:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Yes Eric I thought i read that to ,it was def. two seperate cases.
And since when is the punishment for wanting to smoke a joint gang rape.(I don't condone drug use by the way)
Some times I wonder about the compassion by some of the members.
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 11:54:20 AM EDT
[#14]
They won't be smiling the first time they have their ass stretched.
Jail is to good for "people" like this.
The world would be a better place if their mouths were sealed with duct tape, a few gallons of gas poured through their nose, and a burning road flare kicked up their ass until lift off.

ARH
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 12:25:48 PM EDT
[#15]
The major problem in this case is one of perception.

The LEO's, prosecutors, and jurors clearly mistook a group of animals for human beings.

A cursory analysis of the facts would lead any reasonable person to the conclusion that (physical appearance notwithstanding) this case involved a roving pack of wild animals.

When an animal attacks a human it is not put on trial. It is swiftly and humanely destroyed. Questions of nationality, skin color, socioeconomic background, and religious affiliation have no place in situations such as this.

The pertinent question is a simple one: Did these individuals act like human beings or dangerous animals? If the latter, the only question remaining regards method of destruction.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top