Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/7/2002 10:36:55 PM EDT
(1)   When aquiring, didn't [b]Jed Clampett[/b] of [b]Beverly Hillbillies[/b] always check the action on his shotgun?

(2)   I thinks its neato that the man looks at our site regularly.

... Any comments or ponderings of your own; NOW?
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 10:38:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 10:39:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 10:40:03 PM EDT
[#3]
... Bingo!

... Man, that was quick!
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 10:40:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Left Nut

Right Nut
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 10:49:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
... Bingo!

... Man, that was quick!
View Quote

Which is it? Are you drunk or does Buddy Ebsen lurk on AR15.com?
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 11:10:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Wait a minute... Buddy Ebson plays bingo while he is lurking on AR15...Drunk AND checking the action of his shotgun, checking his nuts?!!?

I have a hard time believeing this AND typing AND laffing at the same time...

ByteTheBullet  (-:

on a side note...why does the spell checker think AR15 is misspelled?!?! What's up with that?
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 11:26:00 PM EDT
[#7]
... Actually I was just pondering in amazement about the fact that the man is looking at our site increasingly more and more lately.(2)

... Uncle Jed just surfaced because it always seemed that Jed [b]ALWAYS[/b] checked the action on his side-by-side when picking it up. (1)

Link Posted: 6/7/2002 11:36:08 PM EDT
[#8]
I am happily surprised to find that he checks out the site! Any chance he is a member? I sure hope he has a sense of humor. Wait a minute, what am I saying?!? Of COURSE he has a sense of humor, probably on a whole different level though.

Checking the action might have been second nature to him. Or maybe to Jed. Makes sense.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 12:32:55 AM EDT
[#9]
lmao

wl
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top