Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/7/2002 10:00:13 PM EDT
An old man lived alone in Australia. He wanted to plow his potato garden, but it was very hard work. His only son, who would have
helped him, was serving a lengthy prison term for gun possession. The old man wrote a letter
to his son and mentioned his predicament.

Shortly, he received this reply, "For HEAVEN'S SAKE Dad, don't dig
up that garden, that's where I buried the GUNS!"

At 4 A.M. the next morning, the Melbourne police showed up
and dug up the entire garden, without finding any guns.

Confused, the old man wrote another note to his son telling him
what happened, and asking him what to do next. His son's reply
was: "Now plant your potatoes, Dad. It's the best I could do at
this time."
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 10:04:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 10:20:25 PM EDT
[#2]
... This is good stuff!

... Funny thing. Long ago I buried my SHTF tools on Freeway easement. Seriously!

... Wonder how the fvck they're gonna dig up the road any worse than they are presently on US-60 in the East Valley.

... I keep my eye on them overzealous urban contracted miners

... LMFAO!
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 12:26:04 AM EDT
[#3]
That's a great one, except if you did that here, you'd end up with the jackbooted BATF thugs roasting marshmallows over what was your house, your posessions, and your mortal husk.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 12:33:06 AM EDT
[#4]
... that's sure a dismal assessment of Texas (or anywhere the US) [b]GodBlessTexas[/b]

Don't you believe you have any recourse?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top