Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/7/2002 1:37:50 PM EDT
1.  If the SteyrAug is such a great rifle how come an American didn't invent it?

2.  What is wrong with the following statement:   [b]Training and common sense are the only defense police officers have.
[/b]

3.  How come drug dealers can't pass highschool algebra but can still count in fractions (ie 1/8 1/4 1/2 oz)?

4.  If you shoot a pistol sideways "gangster style" which way does the case eject?  And does it land inside or outside the car window?

5.  If I am not who I say I am then who the hell am I?

6.  Were did Wil-E-Coyote get all the money to buy all that stuff from Acme products?

7.  If women have periods do men have commas?

8.  If the tem "Bullpup" is used to describe a light weight compact rifle, can a Barret .50BMG be called a Holysh!t?

9.  How can some post get to 20 pages yet others get only 1 response?  Is this an indictaor of how smart the poster is?

and finally.......

10.  Does a top ten list always have to have ten listings?  Can you have a top 9 list?

Carry on.......

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 1:44:31 PM EDT
[#1]
All the great weapons of the 20TH century were invented by 'mericans. (Okay, I'll give ya the Mauser...) The SMLE, the AR-15, the M1911, the BAR, the Tommy Gun, the Johnson Rifle, etc....

Scott

[beer]

Link Posted: 6/7/2002 1:49:44 PM EDT
[#2]
1) Friday afternoon...hmmm, will anyone notice if I sneak out early??

2) Domestic, Micro, Imported, or F*** it, break out the scotch?

3) Will I have need of wood this weekend and how do I best insure I do?

4) Why does my head get balder as my back gets hairier??

5) Anyway to sneak out and shoot this weekend?

6) Mandatory 4 day work weeks! (ya, I know, more govt...)

7) Global warming is a fact in my office. Where the $*@&!# is maintenance?

8) Excercise? We don need no stinkin exercise! (shit, when can I get to the gym?)

9) How can we get a "ladies of AR.com" calendar going?

10) What is the deal between DonR and SterAug???

Link Posted: 6/7/2002 1:55:07 PM EDT
[#3]
SteyrAUG may be at the point where he gets called to (to borry from AssWeb) the BOI....

Scott

P.S. They do get lively, don't they?

Link Posted: 6/7/2002 2:00:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
All the great weapons of the 20TH century were invented by 'mericans. (Okay, I'll give ya the Mauser...) The SMLE, the AR-15, the M1911, the BAR, the Tommy Gun, the Johnson Rifle, etc....

Scott

[beer]You mentioned the Johnson, but not the rifle that beat it out, the Garand.  Sheesh.  Yeah, I know, he was Canadian, but wasn't he a naturalized American citizen and the work was done in the US.

View Quote
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 4:40:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
SteyrAUG may be at the point where he gets called to (to borry from AssWeb) the BOI....

Scott

View Quote

What the hell is BOI anyway??

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 4:48:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 5:00:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
7.  If women have periods do men have commas?
View Quote

No it's coma's. Women have periods that put us in coma's.[BD]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top