Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/7/2002 11:22:06 AM EDT
[url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,54476,00.html[/url]

"The Arabs squealed in Dick Cheney's ear: Palestine, Palestine, Palestine... and then goaded Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon into an attack. Saddam started pouring money into the West Bank to encourage Palestinian mamas to send their babies off to be bomber boys and girls. Bush had to do something to tamp that down. It took weeks, and it's still not settled. "

Link Posted: 6/7/2002 11:26:51 AM EDT
[#1]
What is shocking, that he advises us to shit or get off the pot or that we haven't shit down Saddam's throat yet?  

Or maybe its that we are being swayed from our Iraq mission by any goddamn muslim shit eating nation?  Lets give India some longer range nukes and ask them to do our work for us so we're rid of the arab problem forever.  Then lets look to the Phillipines.
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 11:29:30 AM EDT
[#2]
No shock, just wanted you to read it.
[thinking]
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 12:51:08 PM EDT
[#3]
My apologies, my sarcasm doesn't always come through as much as I'd like, especially when a beast like Feinstein is involved!
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 1:20:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the article.  Definitely worth reading.
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 7:12:05 PM EDT
[#5]
I've said it on here before and to my friends as well and this guy solidifies.  All the unrest in Israel has been orchestrated by Saddam to take the heat off himself.  It really is that simple.  You notice that there really wasn't much in the way of homicide bombings in Israel until we started talking about going after Saddam.  Granted, they were happening sporadically, but not at the rate that they have been happening the last few months.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top