Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/6/2002 9:22:44 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 9:24:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Let him!Hope that it helps OUR cause!He sounds like a tool.
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 9:25:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Becoming the Grand Commissar of the Peoples Republic of Kalifornia , what else ? From what I've seen in PRK he'll probably be reelected in a landslide . Go figure .
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 9:31:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh yeah, he's a tool alright.

Maybe Simon can pull this one off.

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/operatorerror%2Fgovernor%5Fbg%5B1%5D%2Ejpg[/img]
Edited to add a picture of the tool.
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 9:34:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Damn CA politicians!!! I hope they all go to jail. That's all I have to say about that.

From a self exiled Californian.
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 10:01:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Damn CA politicians!!! I hope they all go to jail. That's all I have to say about that.

From a self exiled Californian.
View Quote

Jails to good for them LordTrader.....I'm thinking of something more permanant.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 12:02:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
FIRST THING RIGHT OUT OF THE STARTING GATE:

"I signed the toughest gun control laws in the nation"

What the hell is he doing????

View Quote

commiting political suicide. [:D]
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 1:48:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Who the hell is he talking to? The soccer moms and the non-voting politically impotent mexican immigrants? Or, the gay, and lesbian community?

Maybe he's courting the Hollywood elites who give lots of money.

You'd have to have had your head in the sand out here to not see the mess he made of the energy situation last summer, or the budget shortfalls, or the Oracle scandal, and now he figures the way out of it is to tax the smokers and the motorists to save his ass.

The gun control agenda is old news. We have a new war on terror and the state is out of money because of you. Shut the fuck up Gray Davis!
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 3:45:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Come on, be nice to ol' Q-tip (look at his noggin), he's showing that he knows politics about as well as he knows economics.

Kharn
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 4:45:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Usually he's silent in commercials as he's not a good speaker.  They usually show him shuffling papers and trying to look like a governor.  He'll have a lot of mumbling to do later on as he attempts to weasel out of his botched 'energy crisis' last summer and his software/contribution bs.

-hanko
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 4:48:45 AM EDT
[#10]
I hope you guys are right about "political suicide."  OTOH, it is notoriously easy for thumb sucking idiots to get elected in Kalifornia, and none of them ever lost points with the public for proposing insane laws.
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 5:06:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 5:37:45 AM EDT
[#12]
it is now Commiefornia..!!!!!

& i am damn glad i moved from that place, i lived there during the "GOOD" years..., when Ronnie was the Guv
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 5:44:57 AM EDT
[#13]
My dear old dad says if Davis was really interested in solving our budget problems, just foregoing his haircuts would save us a bundle.
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 6:39:22 AM EDT
[#14]
After hearing the commercial this morning in which he states, "I signed the toughest gun safety law in the nation", I puked.

May he rot in purgatory with all the others who do their best to destroy the US Constitution.
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 6:56:02 AM EDT
[#15]
[center][size=5][b]Blackouts in 2001
Gray out in 2002[/b][/size=5][/center]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top