Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/6/2002 6:22:37 PM EDT
What do you think about this scenario?
Foreign terrorist organizations start recruiting non-arab US citizens to carry out attacks. I remember seeing a show on TLC, Discovery, etc. about McVeigh. Someone on the show thought that foreign terrorist organizations would try to recruit disillusioned US citizens. Do you think it's possible? If they did I would think that they would first target black gang members as recruits. Most gang members think that the US govt (and the white man) are out to get them anyway.
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 6:25:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 6:28:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Just think about it. AlQaeda gets the gang fucks working for them and as payment supplies them with an endless supply of heroin from their cash crop.
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 6:37:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 6:44:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Already been done, Libya was trying to get the Al Rukins gangs to smuggle Stinger missles a few years ago.
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 7:06:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What do you think about this scenario?
Foreign terrorist organizations start recruiting non-arab US citizens to carry out attacks. I remember seeing a show on TLC, Discovery, etc. about McVeigh. Someone on the show thought that foreign terrorist organizations would try to recruit disillusioned US citizens. Do you think it's possible? If they did I would think that they would first target black gang members as recruits. Most gang members think that the US govt (and the white man) are out to get them anyway.
View Quote

I doubt "gangs" will join the terrorists.
Even for those gang members who show no remorse for taking innocent people's lives , this is their country and they wouldn't participate in blowing up buildings and such.  But could they be supporting terrorism activities indirectly and unknowingly?  I think yes.  By trafficking in drug(s) coming out of Afganistan, its quite possible that gang members are funding and arming the terrorists.  I think singling out blacks is inappropriate though.
Gangs come in all colors.  I can think of so many gangs and mafias operating in this country.  Chinese gangs, Korean gangs, Vietnamese gangs, Russian mafias, Italian mafias, Japanese Yakuzas, Mexican gangs, Black gangs, Columbia cartels to name just the few.
I think it is more likely that terrorists would join forces with foreign governments eager to destroy our way of freedom, wealth, might, and independence.  
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 7:13:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 11:48:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Now you finally get why the ADL (hi mark) and the feds are so closely watching civilian gun onwers as they are potential domestic terrorists.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top