Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/5/2002 5:49:51 PM EDT
I bought a some nice Nautica socks a week or so ago, and I thought I would open them now.

You know that plastic thing, that connects them all together?

Well, I busted out my trusty razor blade, and tried to cut the plastic "string", while making sure not to cut the socks, and not use my acid burned hand (which is now blistering a bit) very much.

I ended up doing it too hard apparently, and the blade went into my finger. One of those shallow cuts that kind of go under the skin for awhile, then into the blood.

Blood got on my brand new WHITE sock. :-(

I just threw my razor blade away.
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 5:53:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 5:56:42 PM EDT
[#2]
take it like a man... just wash the cut off with some of that battery acid you cant to seem to get away from..

[;)]

Link Posted: 6/5/2002 5:58:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
take it like a man... just wash the cut off with some of that battery acid you cant to seem to get away from..

[;)]

View Quote

I second. HAHAHA[:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top