Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/5/2002 3:40:12 PM EDT
i dont get it!  latly, i have been striking out at home plate.  i need some advice on how to get a date.  for some reason latly its been striking out all the time.  befor that i was always getting to first base at   if not more.  WTF!!! ANY ADVICE IS GREATLY WELCOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!not   S      e      X   U   a   L  please  (spaced to avoid parent controls)
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 3:56:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't know ya well enough to tell ya where the problem is. If all else fails, wait till the end of the night, see who's left, and call it a date. Some times ya just need a slump buster.
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 4:01:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 4:55:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 5:02:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Citabria,

You just need to hang around me more.  You'll get plenty of dates.  Women are always repelled from me, and go for whoever I'm hanging out with.  I think it's one of those "lesser of two evils" things... [:(]

Let's go shootin, then we can cruize Richmond.
View Quote

I'm in a slump too.  Can you vacation in South Carolina this summer?
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 5:23:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Even if a girl does not want to become romantically involved with you, she's got friends.
View Quote

Excellent advice.

Getting a GF is like finding a job - you must network.  You might not find the right one immediately, but they all have sisters, friends, relatives, etc.  Good luck.
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 7:33:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Don't ask me i'm thirty two never married and not dating right now!!

(of course at my age the women are divorced and hate men, or have children and don't want you to have anything to to do with helping discipline them because you are not their father so the kids use you for a floor mat).

The above parenthesis can cause knock down drag out fights!
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 7:44:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Citabria,

You just need to hang around me more.  You'll get plenty of dates.  Women are always repelled from me, and go for whoever I'm hanging out with.  I think it's one of those "lesser of two evils" things... [:(]

View Quote

i think this weekend were going up to conroe in the national forest to shoot.
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 7:50:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 7:54:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Be smarter than your "bad word control program".

Say you want to say a bad word, like shit for instance.

First, type it like "shti", then go back over it, and correct your error, so it should read "shit".

I do not believe the programs pick up on that...
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 8:04:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Citabria,

View Quote

I have the same malady, maybe the three of us could get together so me and brouhaha can create a "shaped charge" kind of effect.
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 8:05:13 PM EDT
[#11]
this from a guy who plays with battery acid....

hmm..
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 8:21:44 PM EDT
[#12]
(of course at my age the women are divorced and hate men, or have children and don't want you to have anything to to do with helping discipline them because you are not their father so the kids use you for a floor mat).
View Quote

My 30 year-old great-nephew came to pick something up from me, and read the above over my shoulder.  His comment was, "hey that's me!"  That's sad.  He has a brand new Corvette, a good job, a masters degree, has written a couple of college textbooks, and owns several rental properties.  He isn't dating either.  That makes me wonder what's wrong with the women that age.  Most of the women his age that I know date guys that are out of work, mooch off of them, drive Hondas, and are of questionable sexuality.  I just don't get it.z
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 8:30:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Join a band, do drugs, get a tattoo and be an asshole.

The worlds hottest models will flock to you.

Extra points for not bathing.
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 8:31:22 PM EDT
[#14]
the "game" has gotten really weird for me lately.  in the last five girls I have dated I will give you some new rules and tips.  the first girl wanted me to date her but not show any affection (classic tease).  the second one wanted to have sex on the first date and not see me again(slut).  now I am not complaining about the second one but when the sex is GOOD you don't mind going back.  third and forth were by-sexual and would only feel comfortable having sex with me with their "life partner" in the room.  again no complaints. the fifth one had a large number of personal problems and baggage she would vomit forth every time I ask her a question. so having said this:

1.  Does she classify you as a "friend".  if so you must change this before you attempt first base.
2.  is she crazy?  if so leave the situation immediately.  it seems there are a lot of "city women" on anti-psychotic drugs (the drugs that make them crazy) and you don't want to get yourself and a loaded gun mixed up with a crazy woman.
3.  one on one is best.  three can be fun but in the long run jealousy always raises it's head.
4.  find a way to get on the inside of her defenses.  a better way to say this is find out what you want and see if she want's the same thing.  warning women will LIE just to get a free dinner, movie or not to feel lonely.
5.  how old are you?  after age 25 dating can be a miserable experience.  people have become too set in their ways and it's hard to find someone you can spend two hours alone with much less two dates a week for a few months.

i have this running personal joke that if i find  woman attractive she must be married.  most of the time she is.  it seems the best qualities that may be found in women can be more easily seen in married women.  i was dating this one lady for about 6 months and she seemed, well... crazy.  we separated and i saw her a couple years later after she had gotten married and she was stable, calm, thoughtful, respectful (of herself and others) and just a good human being.  it's like marriage had transformed her into the woman i wanted to marry.  

ah HELL, maybe i should just get married.  i have a 50% shot i will get it right but i will only lose half my 401K plan if we divorce.      
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 8:36:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
this from a guy who plays with battery acid....

hmm..
View Quote

I wasn't playing.

"Her kids, lets go play with some of this battery acid!!" lol
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 8:59:40 PM EDT
[#16]
how old are you?
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 9:16:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 9:58:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Join a band, do drugs, get a tattoo and be an asshole.

The worlds hottest models will flock to you.

Extra points for not bathing.
View Quote
I don't do the drugs, but I'm in a band and it still doesn't help. Tell her you have a 12 inch penis.
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 10:32:49 PM EDT
[#19]
uh, that might scare her. 12 inches is a foot, that's rather large, in fact, about twice the average. You would become a freak. If you need to exagerrate say you have 8 inches.
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 10:46:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Don't ask me i'm thirty two never married and not dating right now!!

The above parenthesis can cause knock down drag out fights!
View Quote

Ain't that the truth!
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 11:05:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
i dont get it!  latly, i have been striking out at home plate.  i need some advice on how to get a date.  for some reason latly its been striking out all the time.  befor that i was always getting to first base at   if not more.  WTF!!!
View Quote

Don't feel too bad. I was put on the permanent disabled list and then released before I even got to take batting practice.

Link Posted: 6/5/2002 11:11:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Of course at that age if they haven't been married and have no kids -
There's a reason!
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 12:06:57 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Citabria,

View Quote

Go ahead and cruise richmond...that's my patrol district!!!  Just please don't try to race up and down the street.  I get a headache from all the racers trying to be cool.  
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 3:51:22 AM EDT
[#24]
Pay no attention to these guys....it's your spelling and grammar.  Chicks dig guys who can read and write.
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 4:17:14 AM EDT
[#25]
7GCBC.....after you get to 1st base,exactaly what it first base THESE DAYS ANYWAY?......ask her if she wants to see your monkey.[;)]
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 4:59:35 AM EDT
[#26]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top