Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/5/2002 2:27:48 PM EDT
There are probably more out there than you think....start talking to the people you work with....live with...drink with...etc......I bet you`ll be surprised.......positive feedback does a lot to keep us together......the jerks that don`t give a damn probably have no clue anyway.......whether it sounds corny or whatever.....we need positive attitude now more than ever.......talk it up...keep it positive.....our young people are fighting to keep our country free.........[argue]
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 3:48:26 PM EDT
[#1]
HUH.....nobody here agrees......?????
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 3:53:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm to paranoid.
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 11:58:42 PM EDT
[#3]
"In the begining of change, the patriot is a scarce man; brave, hated and scorned. When his cause suceeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 12:23:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
.....we need positive attitude now more than ever.......talk it up...keep it positive.....[argue]
View Quote

If your looking for positive, your in the wrong place. A large portion of the people who regularly comment on this board are just lonely, angry, and anti-social little men. They don't go out and socialize, they sit in front of their keyboards and spew their negative feelings out on the rest of us like a disease.

I however agree with you. And I "preach" to anyone who will listen, and tie up the ones that won't.[(:)]
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 5:35:50 AM EDT
[#5]

If your looking for positive, your in the wrong place. A large portion of the people who regularly comment on this board are just lonely, angry, and anti-social little men. They don't go out and socialize, they sit in front of their keyboards and spew their negative feelings out on the rest of us like a disease.
View Quote

POT CALLIN THE KETTLE BLACK.  That is just what you did.  I just thought that I would bring it to your attention.

Ben
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 5:45:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 6:43:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
HUH.....nobody here agrees......?????
View Quote

Nobody here disagreed either. Think positive, man!

On the other hand, last night I stopped for a quick beer or five at the bar, and there he was: in his early thirties, blueish stubbles, hanging nose, purplish lips, caterpillaresque uni-brow, mouthing off about his travels around the world, and how he always felt safe no matter where he went, and the most dangerous place in the world must be the US, yea, and a Argentinian cab driver allegedly was totally flabbergasted when he told him he would return to America "But you'll get killed there, everybody knows that!" And on and on he went, how every friggen hellhole in the 3rd world was a better place to be, and nobody dares to come to the US for they fear for there lives, hallelujah. "Well, how come people still get themselves killed then, trying to get INTO this here terrible place, riddle me [i]that[/i], Shmuel." Any given illegal beaner has more allegiance to the home of his choice than [i]that[/i] kind of "cosmopolitan", "objective" and "worldly" (1) scum.
If you don't like this country that has accepted you or your ancestors with open arms, then you're free to leave it. But don't go around bad-mouthing America, or you might end up in a ditch.

(1) not bad traits in itself, if they were actually present. But I just get a hard-on if I hear somebody claiming to posess them and he's actually no smarter or more "cosmopolitan" than some smalltown accountant from Romania.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top