Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/5/2002 1:40:28 PM EDT
So you cut the phone line to the house with the backhoe and you're down from the internet.  You wander back in after the nice telephone guy splices it back together, and the whole place is in ruins.  McUzi is welcomed back (Although I haven't seen a post) and in all the excitement An offensive has been brought upon SteyrAUG, and I have ony read one thread.  I can't wait to see what else has happened.  I had to drink a lot of beer last night to keep me from withdrawls.  
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 2:05:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 2:22:57 PM EDT
[#2]
From the 'It can't happen here' file....

An Assaultweb poster had an intersting visit from the FBI due to his reported emails and other statements made while on Assaultweb.

In other news....

SteyrAUG is scrambling trying to get the perfect gift for his wife on their 1st anniversary.

From the International Desk....

Israel moves tanks and troops back into Jenin and ETH is taking on all comers.

A Live Report from Wiggy762....

Plans are well under way in preparation for the ETH Sun, Fun and Hun ATV Extravaganza and Shoot. The Ammoman has recieved at lest one bulk order for the needs of the upcoming weekend and at last count there were going to be 7 ATV's of different configurations. PLease make your plans to attend.

From the Investigative Reprting Desk....

Waverunner has experienced a nagging neck injury sustained during a reported 'drunken brawl where he (Waverunner) fought off at least 35 BRC-crashing Hell's Angels types after no other attendees were sober enough to assist the crashers to the door. Unconfirmed reports indicate that Waverunner was subdued by one slightly intoxicated Miss Magnum. We will continue to investigate.

From the Health Desk....

One of our younger members was given some good news recently when he learned that ALL of the tests came back negative. Our member responded with an exuberant "I'm clean!"

All the news that is fit to report. PLease stay tuned for updates throughout the day.

Link Posted: 6/5/2002 2:58:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Wiggy, you forgot to mention that bunghole needs a date.
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 3:35:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I really, really hope you get that taken care of befor the ETH shoot. What with your raging hormones there could be an incident. BTW, I am a very light sleeper with a quick trigger finger![:D]
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 3:39:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Just make sure everyone sleeps with their back against the wall if they stay in the same hotel room with bunghole ![;D]
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 3:44:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Damn Wiggy!!!

Just keep up the status reports, so I don't have to go weeding through all the posts!

That was EXCELLENT!
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 4:06:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Damn Wiggy!!!

Just keep up the status reports, so I don't have to go weeding through all the posts!

That was EXCELLENT!
View Quote

I concur.  Possibly you could start an Email list, it would save me hours!
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 4:35:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top