Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/4/2002 12:35:28 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 12:40:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow!
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 12:42:51 PM EDT
[#2]
As hard as I saw him working this weekend, I say welcome back.
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 12:45:53 PM EDT
[#3]
FREE McUZI !!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 12:47:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Welcome back dude! Shoot me your e-mail and I'll finally answer that Morse question for ya!

Twas fun partyin!
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 12:47:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Welcome Back Landon!

[img]http://web-comm.com/ar15/mc1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://web-comm.com/ar15/mc10.jpg[/img]

Link Posted: 6/4/2002 12:55:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 1:05:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 1:07:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 1:08:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Ummm, and I got my other screen name back.. sort of  [;)]

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 1:11:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Does that mean the website is returning also?

LOL, toooooooooo funny!

[img]http://www.sinistralrifleman.com/mcuzi.jpg[/img]
[b][url]www.sinistralrifleman.com[/url][/b]
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 1:16:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Click the link to find out.

[url]http://www.McUZI.com[/url]   [:D]

Link Posted: 6/4/2002 1:18:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Great I am a big fan.  Welcome back Am-O-Tramp
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 1:23:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Did DaMan show up ?
Now that would have been funny.
View Quote

Nah, he was too busy cleaning the prayer rugs at his mosque.
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 1:28:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Welcome back, McUzi...

Scott

Link Posted: 6/4/2002 1:30:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Click the link to find out.

[url]http://www.McUZI.com[/url]   [:D]

View Quote

AWWWHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! [:)]
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 1:35:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 1:58:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
McUzi not only showed up, hung out, and made friendships, he ALSO volunteered and helped out!!! He was incredible!!!

I am just curious why Steyr Aug didnt show up since it seemed he was on the forums all weekend...  [=(]
View Quote

Sorry, couldn't make it. Had to stick around and count all this FFL money.
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 2:28:09 PM EDT
[#18]
At least McUzi had the nerve to show up and face folks.  He wasn't afraid of being shown up as a fraud.
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 2:32:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 2:32:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 2:33:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 2:39:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Glad hes back.  You could always find something interesting, or at least amusing in one of his threads.  Nice to see you guys all hit it off so well with him.
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 2:43:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
At least McUzi had the nerve to show up and face folks.  He wasn't afraid of being shown up as a fraud.
View Quote

As opposed to who?
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 2:50:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Glad to have you back bro. [:D]
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 3:06:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 3:25:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Who are you referring to?
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 3:27:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I am just curious why Steyr Aug didn't show up since it seemed he was on the forums all weekend...  [=(]
View Quote

Quoted:
View Quote

Quoted:

As opposed to who?
View Quote

Come on Steyr!!  You can't add 1+1?  For a man that is retired, owns so many high dollar weapons, and supposedly is loved by so many here you would think you would have easily been able to go to the BRC.  And I know it isn't because you had to count FFL money, because according to you FFL's don't make any money.  What are you [i]really[/i] hiding Steyr??

Not sure about letting McUzi back in but at least he faced his accusers.  For that I say we give him a chance......again.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 3:29:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

As opposed to who?
View Quote

I promised GoatBoy that I'd be nice!  Did I hit a nerve??
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 3:30:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 3:39:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hell DonR...why start now?[;)]

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 3:42:37 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

As opposed to who?
View Quote

View Quote

Just seeking clarification.

How am I a fraud?
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 3:48:56 PM EDT
[#32]
So that was [b]not[/b] McUzi shoving NSFJojo around in the tent during the raffle drawings?
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 3:51:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
So that was [b]not[/b] McUzi shoving NSFJojo around in the tent during the raffle drawings?
View Quote

McNinja Sex??

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 3:54:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Steyr, GB made me promise not to use the words needy, self-centered, egotistical, or manipulative.  Sorry I can't go on.
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 3:57:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Wolfpack,

Scoot over and stop hogging the popcorn!  [:D]

P.S. Jarhead... [i]love[/i] what you've done with your sig line.... [}:D]
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 4:01:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Steyr, GB made me promise not to use the words needy, self-centered, egotistical, or manipulative.  Sorry I can't go on.
View Quote

Well that would prevent you from expressing your personal opinion of me.

But how am I a fraud for not attending the BRC?

Or was it merely another unprovoked opportunity for you to demonstrate your disdain?

Or will everyone who failed to attend your event be subject to suspicion and ridicule?

Never mind I have never sought you out or initiated personal attacks against you. I have tried to barely make referrences to you because you are a moderator.

Never mind that when the BRC was attacked on our board, I was one of those who defended it and it's promoters. Including those who personally don't like me.

And if you can't post it here, IM and email both work. Even though you usually ignore these channels when it doesn't suit you.
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 4:03:32 PM EDT
[#37]
Miss Mag you can share my popcorn with me.
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 4:04:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
P.S. Jarhead... [i]love[/i] what you've done with your sig line.... [}:D]
View Quote

Thanks! You could say I was inspired.
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 4:31:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Wolfpack,

Scoot over and stop hogging the popcorn!  

P.S. Jarhead... [i]love[/i] what you've done with your sig line....
View Quote

Slide over and give me a spot too! I brought some beer. This looks like it should be good!  [:D]

Link Posted: 6/4/2002 4:32:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Never mind I have never sought you out or initiated personal attacks against you. I have tried to barely make referrences to you because you are a moderator.
View Quote

Okay, I call BS on this one!!  Do you not remember last week in the ChatRoom after DonR locked your account for a day?  Didn't have too many nice things about him then did you??  If I recall it was something like "I bet he is to big of a chicken Sh!t to even come and face me!"

True colors Steyr....True colors.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 4:55:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Or was it merely another unprovoked opportunity for you to demonstrate your disdain?

Or will everyone who failed to attend your event be subject to suspicion and ridicule?

Never mind that when the BRC was attacked on our board, I was one of those who defended it and it's promoters. Including those who personally don't like me.

And if you can't post it here, IM and email both work. Even though you usually ignore these channels when it doesn't suit you.
View Quote

Bravo!  The old patented StyerAug "righteous indignation" move.  Only problem is that you've gone to the well too many with that one, and it's not all that effective anymore. [:D]
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 5:00:26 PM EDT
[#42]
It's like deja vu all over again...!
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 5:09:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wolfpack,

Scoot over and stop hogging the popcorn!  

P.S. Jarhead... [i]love[/i] what you've done with your sig line....
View Quote

Slide over and give me a spot too! I brought some beer. This looks like it should be good!  [:D]

View Quote

Hey pass me a beer!
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 5:11:48 PM EDT
[#44]
I really , really hate it when people take 20- 30 min to resoind to a post..

I go thru [b]alot[/b] of popcorn waiting for the repleys...

next time someone plans on pushing someone elses button.. can we set a schedule? That way I dont have to keep glancing at this thread all day along..... Some of us non rich non FFL[;)] types do have to hold down a job ya know..
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 5:18:44 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Okay, I call BS on this one!!  Do you not remember last week in the ChatRoom after DonR locked your account for a day?  Didn't have too many nice things about him then did you??  If I recall it was something like "I bet he is to big of a chicken Sh!t to even come and face me!"

True colors Steyr....True colors.

Sgtar15
View Quote

I meant posting ON the board. And I wasn't even gonna mention the ban thing.
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 5:20:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Bravo!  The old patented StyerAug "righteous indignation" move.  Only problem is that you've gone to the well too many with that one, and it's not all that effective anymore. [:D]
View Quote

Bravo!  The old patented DonR "don't answer the question and avoid the topic" move.  Only problem is that you've gone to the well too many with that one, and it's not all that effective anymore.

And of course the old standy "Make a comment then pretend the OTHER guy started it" move.

Link Posted: 6/4/2002 5:25:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

As opposed to who?
View Quote
.....SteryAug.....[;)]ooops I mean 007 is that you?..        .I like Mclosie and his attitude,least what I read here and on his other board postings(Mcuzi's board,ak47,full-auto)etc. I'm glad he's been reinstated as Mcdoosie.[;)]
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 5:31:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Back to the topic here-

Welcome back, Brother McUZI!!! [beer]
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 5:39:45 PM EDT
[#49]
McUzi is free!
The BRC was worth it!
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 5:44:48 PM EDT
[#50]
I got $10.00 that says he wont last 90 days!

(No flame just fact)

OH! I mean McUZI not Steyr!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top