Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/4/2002 10:37:31 AM EDT
well, while you may have had to take a pass on the greatest web get together ever held....

you don't want to miss out on BULLETFEST III !!!

this year's event will have all the full-auto toyz of knob creek! and YOU can be on our firing line blazing away like the world was coming to an end!

no accuracy matches...no para-sailing...no acres of vendors. i can't promise you all that cool stuff. but i can guarantee the locals will think ww3 has just broken out!!!

if you mistakenly blew off the brc, don't compound it by missing out on bulletfest.

you have seen the pics and vids of our insanity on the web (and available on lumpy223's insanely cool cd-rom!)...so c'mon out and party with us!
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 10:38:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 10:49:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 11:03:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 11:04:30 AM EDT
[#4]
As a Bulletfest alumni, I can recommend folks put it on their "must go" lists.  I'm going to try to be there so I can show Campy his AK from the BRC!
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 11:05:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 11:10:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Well, from what I understand [b]Miss Magnum[/b] will be there. There you go Campy, here comes the flood of guys now!

Link Posted: 6/4/2002 12:49:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Here is the URL for the Bulletfest website:
[url]http://www.geocities.com/Bulletfest3/index.html[/url]

It's a great time, and I put in for the time off to make it to this year's today.  I'll be there for sure now.  It's more of a shooting oriented event than the BRC was.  Not a grand production (as the BRC truly was) but VERY fun none-the-less.  I recommend it to all that can make it.

There will be a great number of us there from the board here, and you'll get to see those smiling faces you put to names at the BRC again.  If you missed out on the BRC, this is a great event to finally meet people you always wanted to.  

It's a shoot, so it's a great place to try out all sorts of cool toys as well.  It's just an out-and-out great time.  Hope to see as many as we can get out there.

Ross
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 1:01:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 1:22:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 2:19:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Hey CampyBob...

Do you guys want your own domain name?

BulletFest.com IS available.

I'd be more than happy to buy/register the domain and donate the hosting of the site for you folks!

Lemme know [:D]
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 2:25:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Campy,

Check your email... [:D]
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 2:30:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
As a Bulletfest alumni, I can recommend folks put it on their "must go" lists.  I'm going to try to be there so I can show Campy his AK from the BRC!
View Quote

DonR,  Where is this Bulletfest, and do they have a drawing?

LUCKY HARV
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 2:38:34 PM EDT
[#13]
I will be attending!

medcop
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 2:39:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Harv, check your IM
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 3:07:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 3:57:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Reminds me of when I was a young teen and wanted to
wrestle girls just to cop a feel.
Uhuh!
View Quote

Oh hell, we were all just having a good time. By the way, I'm not a young teen anymore, I just act like one!
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 4:49:17 PM EDT
[#17]
wait untill you get a load of OUR firing line! muwahahahahaha!

small countries FEAR the power unleashed when bulletfest lights up the line!

even ninjas flip out and crap their pants! yes...we are that sweet!

bren guns and sten guns and beltfeds! oh my!!!

don't be afraid to drop me an email...i'll try and answer all your bulletfest inquiries!

hell, i had three more confirms this morning and four more tonight! the machinegunners are crawling out of the woodwork to hit this event!

don't you dare miss the zaniest, the craziest, most awesome display of firepower and ammunition dumping fun this side of the creek!

...and remember kids! 1100 rpm is only a state of mind!

woohoo!
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 4:54:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 9:23:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 9:44:47 PM EDT
[#20]
AND I'm bringing my .50 caliber black powder rifle!
View Quote

Well, as long as you don't rapid fire it.  (actually heard a LEO tell that to a guy that after he asked if it was ok to shoot his muzzle loader)z
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 4:01:04 AM EDT
[#21]
rbad, good to hear from you!

i'll forward your offer to to webmaster lumpy to iron out the details.

more importantly, i hope you are feeling better...and can someday make it up to bulletfest.
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 4:30:27 AM EDT
[#22]
We're there!!!!!!! Vacation request granted!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top