Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2011 7:11:02 PM EDT
Received a fund raising letter today, supposedly from Senator Paul and the National Association for Gun Rights out of Fredericksburg, Virginia.

Anyone heard of the association?  Is it a scam?
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 7:16:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Not quite a scam, but their mission appears to be limited to bashing the NRA and selling T-shirts.
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 7:18:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 7:19:16 PM EDT
[#3]
That's probably not the best name for the organization.    Look at the acronym you get:
NAGR.   Who wants to join up with a bunch of naggers?  I'd get tired of being nagged, very quickly.  

I'm not playing any games here.  The obvious acronym for that organization was clearly VERY poorly thought out.

There's another really unacceptable play on words that's obvious but I'm not touching it.  Go watch South park if you want.

I shall not violate the CoC.   You should leave that one alone, too.
CJ

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top