Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2011 4:37:10 PM EDT
Pacifica dog mauling…what really happened?

Poor dog just tried to get his mistress to move, and is dead now  Second dog is probably going to be put down, too.
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 4:54:28 PM EDT
[#1]
From reading that the author just seems to be speculating.
I would like to know where she got the info about her hitting her head from a fall.

Link Posted: 8/13/2011 4:58:31 PM EDT
[#2]
If you google the story there are followups within the last 24hrs that still claim she was badly mauled....including a quote from the husband forgiving the dog.
Google the author of the OPs story..she seems to be working a pretty strong agenda
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 4:58:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I worry about my dogs when I read stuff like this. People have tried to instigate my dogs by either putting themselves in our way, or letting their dogs loose around ours. I hate people
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 5:08:48 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

If you google the story there are followups within the last 24hrs that still claim she was badly mauled....including a quote from the husband forgiving the dog.

Google the author of the OPs story..she seems to be working a pretty strong agenda

What are you smoking?  
There is NO WAY the author would have ANY agenda.

Cindy Marabito has been rescuing animals her whole life. She began
rescuing pit bulls over twelve years ago, but the pit bulls in truth,
rescued Cindy. Through these misunderstood and fascinating dogs, Cindy
found her life's passion and devotes every minute to all things pit
bull. Cindy rescues, writes about, films, photographs and romps with pit
bulls. Cindy is the director of Reunion Rescue and Animals First
Rescue. She is the author of a new book, Pit Bull Nation and is
presently working on her next book, The Animal Alliance. She authors a
blog, Pit Bulls and Other Animals and networks round the clock with
other devoted rescuers across the nation and beyond. Cindy lives in a
sanctuary on the Colorado River outside Austin, Texas with her husband
Scott, the Texas version of Steve Irwin with her beloved rescued pit
bulls, a chow chow, rescued birds and her habitat of cats.

Link Posted: 8/13/2011 5:23:18 PM EDT
[#5]
On another note, is it normal for police to get a search warrant and return to the house to collect evidence in the case of a dog mauling?

I think just from looking at her body it would be obvious if she was mauled or not.  Why do they need to collect evidence?  Are they going to charge the dead dog with something?  Maybe the husband?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top