Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2011 1:47:39 PM EDT
Brief background - this guy Paul is a new 'entry-level' executive (Director of Manufacturing) for Fortune 100 company.  He thinks he is the cat's meow.

Last night we were drinking and playing cards at his house which is by far the most disgusting display of non-cleaning squalor I have ever seen.  I was absolutely stunned the first time I went to his house but he does't seem to mind living in it or inviting people over.  He even has a stay at home wife (and two young kids), but she takes off to in-laws about monthly it seems.

Two night ago, we are grilling pork loins, drinking, playing bags and eventually cards.  When we come in from outside, we find one of his dogs standing on the dining room table with a beautifully marinated and grilled pork tenderloin in its mouth.  This is normal at Paul's house.  Two weeks ago that same dog did the same thing to at least three Italian sausages and a couple hot dogs.

Last night, we are lit up drinking beers and Jägermeister and he gets up from the table around 2:00 AM while we are dealing the next game. After about 10 minutes, we start searching for him; outside, backyard, downstairs, bedrooms, etc.  No Paul.  We find the door closed and light on to the master bathroom.  I knock and cal his name out several times but get no reply so I open the door.  This is what I find:

Dude is passed out cold and completely non-responsive.  If he weren't snoring, I would have been really concerned about him.  

He deserves more abuse and ridicule than I am capable of coming up with.  Please help!
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 1:49:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Fuck photoshop, get a better camera.
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 1:49:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Caption? How about ask why you continue to go over there.
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 1:51:28 PM EDT
[#3]
IBTL, and clean up that fucking filth.
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 2:19:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
IBTL, and clean up that fucking filth.

ditto...what a shit hole.....no pun intended
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 2:27:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Brief background - this guy Paul is a new 'entry-level' executive (Director of Manufacturing) for Fortune 100 company.  He thinks he is the cat's meow.

Last night we were drinking and playing cards at his house which is by far the most disgusting display of non-cleaning squalor I have ever seen.  I was absolutely stunned the first time I went to his house but he does't seem to mind living in it or inviting people over.  He even has a stay at home wife (and two young kids), but she takes off to in-laws about monthly it seems.

Two night ago, we are grilling pork loins, drinking, playing bags and eventually cards.  When we come in from outside, we find one of his dogs standing on the dining room table with a beautifully marinated and grilled pork tenderloin in its mouth.  This is normal at Paul's house.  Two weeks ago that same dog did the same thing to at least three Italian sausages and a couple hot dogs.

Last night, we are lit up drinking beers and Jägermeister and he gets up from the table around 2:00 AM while we are dealing the next game. After about 10 minutes, we start searching for him; outside, backyard, downstairs, bedrooms, etc.  No Paul.  We find the door closed and light on to the master bathroom.  I knock and cal his name out several times but get no reply so I open the door.  This is what I find:

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c116/btang/Paultoilet.jpg

Dude is passed out cold and completely non-responsive.  If he weren't snoring, I would have been really concerned about him.  

He deserves more abuse and ridicule than I am capable of coming up with.  Please help!

Entry level management, in North Carolina?

That's a 2LT, isn't it.
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 2:29:48 PM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 8/13/2011 2:31:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 2:32:35 PM EDT
[#8]
ETA: Oops, wrong thread.
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 2:38:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 2:45:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Why did I click this thread?
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 2:46:25 PM EDT
[#11]
This ain't gonna go the way the OP intended.
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 2:47:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 2:47:39 PM EDT
[#13]
uhhh...

IBTL?
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 2:48:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 2:49:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Too close to the thin brown line of the CoC
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top