Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2011 9:23:01 AM EDT
Damn I feel like crap today.  Hell the shot is hurting worse then the nail I put through my foot hurt.  Fuck it, I think I am going to go back to bed.
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 9:33:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 9:35:23 AM EDT
[#2]
I had one of those a couple of weeks ago.

Didn't hurt at all the day of. About 30 hours later it felt like I'd been hit in the shoulder with a bat. Was sore for 2 days.

Link Posted: 8/13/2011 9:38:55 AM EDT
[#3]
I just had one on Wednesday. I feel like my arm is bruised but other than that I haven't noticed shit.
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 9:40:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Call me a pussy, that shit hurts. You need to get the hot nurse to massage the needle area for a few minutes after delivered.
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 9:41:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Why did you drive a nail through your foot?

Wait...I just noticed that you're a Jarhead...
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 9:51:04 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Why did you drive a nail through your foot?

Wait...I just noticed that you're a Jarhead...

Exactly!  I am just glad that somehow I did not get the damn nail pregnant.  

Actually I stepped on it.  It is still in the baseboards I pulled off so I could put in the hardwood floors.  I plan to re-use the base boards but have not as of yet actually gotten the nails out yet.  I stepped on it.  2 in nail.  Damn thing did not even bleed.  The shot hurts like a bastard and now I find I am one of the very few who get the side effects from the shot.  Tired and whole body ache.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top