Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/13/2011 5:53:12 AM EDT
http://www.ksla.com/story/15261219/breaking-arrest-made-in-bowie-co-triple-murder

Curious about her motivation. Could a 16yr old girl do something like this alone?

Link Posted: 8/13/2011 5:54:38 AM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 8/13/2011 6:00:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 6:01:59 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Could a 16yr old girl do something like this alone?

yes.
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 6:02:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Thats pure evil.
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 6:05:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Damn.
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 6:05:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:

yes.

Like that Brazilian serial killer girl who stabbed >11 men to death, because a gun was scarier to use than a knife.
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 6:06:50 AM EDT
[#7]
wow. that's something else....
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 6:08:36 AM EDT
[#8]
That's messed up.
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 6:54:25 AM EDT
[#9]
No pics.  

Son, I am disappoint.

1911fan
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 7:05:49 AM EDT
[#10]
we keep teaching kids that they dont have any responsibility for their actions, what do we expect to get? as a c.o. that  demon in human form is a waste of oxygen and should be dealt with quickly
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 7:13:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Damn.  a woman, an 8 year old, and an 11 year old.  All kinds of fucked up.
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 7:20:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Wouldn't be surprised if mom changes her mind when she finds out how much a capitol murder case costs to defend.

the total pot of reward money for information leading to an arrest and
conviction in the murders grew to $148,570.00, including $3,000 from
the Texarkana Area Crimestoppers Board of Directors.  Prince says the
teen's mother has told them she is not interested in the reward.

Link Posted: 8/13/2011 7:30:50 AM EDT
[#13]
That's crazy.
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 7:35:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
http://www.ksla.com/story/15261219/breaking-arrest-made-in-bowie-co-triple-murder

Curious about her motivation. Could a 16yr old girl do something like this alone?  

I read a quote on a martial arts forum that said a healthy, enraged 10 year old slashing at you like mad with a razor sharp knife fully equals several years in a dojo.  She was 16.

And there are some big ole' 16 year old girls out there.  Do mom by surprise then hunt down the kids.  Depressingly easy.
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 7:35:08 AM EDT
[#15]

Answer is obvious:  yes, if she is a born liberal.

A PhD researcher explained what this might be, to a teacher convocation I attended, a long time ago.  If a man uses too much weed it genetically mutates his sperm production.  There is a very strong probability his offspring will have many defects, one defect is the inability to discriminate between appropriate and inappropriate behavior.  Since this is mutagenic, it gets passed on to subsequent generations.  

I didn't believe this researcher at the time but in 18 years of trying to teach a population that uses a lot of weed, the conclusion was obvious, what she said was true.  

Note: civilization, democracy and liberty cannot survive if a significant portion of it's population is drug defective.  The implications of this fact are huge and most unpleasant.  

Link Posted: 8/13/2011 7:45:34 AM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 8/13/2011 7:46:34 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

A PhD researcher explained what this might be, to a teacher convocation I attended, a long time ago.  If a man uses too much weed it genetically mutates his sperm production.  There is a very strong probability his offspring will have many defects, one defect is the inability to discriminate between appropriate and inappropriate behavior.  Since this is mutagenic, it gets passed on to subsequent generations.  

I didn't believe this researcher at the time but in 18 years of trying to teach a population that uses a lot of weed, the conclusion was obvious, what she said was true.  

Note: civilization, democracy and liberty cannot survive if a significant portion of it's population is drug defective.  The implications of this fact are huge and most unpleasant.  

I doubt this is genetic defects from parental recreational pharmaceuticals.  I do believe it is environmental which could include recreational pharmaceutical use in the first person.

Link Posted: 8/13/2011 8:04:43 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/13/2011 8:14:44 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 8:25:44 AM EDT
[#20]
My first post in a couple of years.

The 8 year-old boy was my cousin's son. Will be interesting to see the motive come out. 16yo female wasn't even on the radar. And as noted, with a $150k reward out there, this is the first thing in months that has provided any leads.
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 8:31:22 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

LO fucking L

now about the crime... frikin horrible. a bad seed is bad from the start... wonder how many times in the past some horrific crime committed by a youth went unsolved or was dropped on an innocent adult...

Link Posted: 8/13/2011 8:32:11 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

The 8 year-old boy was my cousin's son. Will be interesting to see the motive come out. 16yo female wasn't even on the radar. And as noted, with a $150k reward out there, this is the first thing in months that has provided any leads.

Was the mother in this incident married?
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 8:55:41 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not 100% sure. I didn't even know it was his kid until my dad told me. The cousin is a real shit bag. Worked for my dad and ripped him off, as well as other family members. Blood doesn't mean squat to some people. I asked my dad if he thought the relative did it, and he stated while is a shitbag extraordinaire, he wouldn't kill his kid.

I believe the woman was his ex-wife. Don't think she was married at the time she was murdered. I didn't really keep up with the dad, didn't want much to do with him, but is terrible about his kid :(

As far as to what you may be hinting at, her husband having an affair with the 16y/o and she go crazy, etc. I don't think so. There have been 0 leads even with the ATF and Texas Rangers involved, plus the 150k reward.

Link Posted: 8/13/2011 8:59:48 AM EDT
[#24]
The human race is savage.
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 9:00:47 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

if children can fights in wars why not kill
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 9:04:50 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

In other news...

Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 9:07:41 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Not 100% sure. I didn't even know it was his kid until my dad told me. The cousin is a real shit bag. Worked for my dad and ripped him off, as well as other family members. Blood doesn't mean squat to some people. I asked my dad if he thought the relative did it, and he stated while is a shitbag extraordinaire, he wouldn't kill his kid.

I believe the woman was his ex-wife. Don't think she was married at the time she was murdered. I didn't really keep up with the dad, didn't want much to do with him, but is terrible about his kid :(

As far as to what you may be hinting at, her husband having an affair with the 16y/o and she go crazy, etc. I don't think so. There have been 0 leads even with the ATF and Texas Rangers involved, plus the 150k reward.

Was just thinking it might be a possiblity, elimate the competition.
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 9:12:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/13/2011 9:22:22 AM EDT
[#29]
Not possible. Only white men commit crimes like this.
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 9:29:28 AM EDT
[#30]
Prosecutors are expected to try to have her certified as an adult to face the capital murder charges

Good luck with that
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 11:02:33 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Prosecutors are expected to try to have her certified as an adult to face the capital murder charges

Good luck with that

It's Texas.  Will take all of 10 minutes.
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 11:09:02 AM EDT
[#32]
while no excuse....

I bet the girl was/is being abused .....

it messes people up....
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 11:17:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 11:18:21 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 11:20:41 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

The human race is savage.

This is true.

We are no more 'civilized' than we were 5000 years ago.

We're more technologically advanced. There's no doubt about that. We have cars and computers and air conditioning.

But we are not any more civilized. We purposely, knowingly, consciously go out of our way to treat one another like shit every chance we get. All the way from the big evils of genocide and mass murder, all the way down to the little evils of mocking one another, demeaning one another, hurting one another whenever we can.

Link Posted: 8/13/2011 11:21:45 AM EDT
[#36]

After conviction, short rope with a long drop.
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 11:33:51 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Glad to see you back. Sucks it was because of this.

Well after my membership expired back in early 2010, I started getting laid more regularly, kinda lost all interest in guns (and everything else...). I still read GD and the tech forums, just don't participate. Time spent responding is time that could be spent chasing ass

Link Posted: 8/13/2011 11:36:10 AM EDT
[#38]
Yeah, I believe it. There are some very evil people in this world.
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 1:25:07 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Good luck with that

In Texas they won't need much luck at all with a heinous crime like this.
A 16-year-old East Texas girl accused of being involved with three
friends in the savage murders of three family members can be tried as an
adult, a judge in the Rains County case has ruled.

http://www.topix.com/forum/state/tx/TUFBUQS3SUGS6O0P7

BASTROP — A judge has ruled that a 15-year-old central Texas
girl may be tried as an adult for the slaying last August of her
mother.

http://www.yourhoustonnews.com/courier/news/article_01157c1c-341b-5103-8514-436e08553dc1.html

Link Posted: 8/13/2011 1:42:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

WTF?!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top